«Predator and Pray» Fluff

(Btw, my Oc, that I made in 6th grade, was a Rabbit named Breeze. I really need to completely delete her from my memory because she was a little wacky😬)

(fundy x rabbit reader)

Y/n: Your name

Fundy's POV:

I was currently helping Y/n build their house in L'manberg! They were building their house on Karls plot of land he wasn't using anymore.
"Can you hand me some cobblestone?" Y/n said while smiling up at me. "O-Of course" I handed her the block they needed and smiled back at them. I loved seeing their smile, it made my heart flutter.
Y/n and I have been together for a year and a half, they have been so kind to me even after finding out my mother was a literal salmon and my father is a ghost now that hands out 'blue'. We both go and visit him almost daily, they love talking to each other about different animals. Sometimes I question if they are an animal themselves since hey know so much.
"Did you just put lava on my roof!" Y/n in screamed after seeing the top of their house catching on fire. "I- OOP" I said as I quickly put water on it and ran down the hill, them following while shooting me with flame arrows. "Get back here you bad furry!" They said while laughing. I stopped in my tracks and turned around with my netherite axe out. "What did you just call me?" Y/n quickly turned around and started running the other way, "I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!-"

Word count: 375

Sorry for not posting in awhile, just have been so out of it lately and haven't been in the mood to write anything. I mostly did this just to do something not expecting the book to get so many people reading it- seriously thank you all so much.

P.s: A LOT of y'all liked my Technoblade cosplay that I posted photos of, yes I'm looking at you ya simps💀
I'll be meeting up with a friend tomorrow at the park and we will be in Dream and techno cosplay so follow me on tiktok, Likelykiwi, to see that if you want😎