«Furry Bf» Fluff

<Fundy x F/Reader>

This was requested by: @||Alias||
(Please go show them some love and support, and thanks for the request!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: Your name
Y/f/s: Your favorite song

Y/N POV:

It was just a normal day, Fundy upstairs streaming while I was sitting down in the living room on the couch. All I could hear was fundy laughing which made me smile to myself. I decided to go that it was time the fans knew about me since Fundy and I have been dating since December of 2019. (I literally came up with a random date-😂) I got up from the couch and quietly walked up the stairs to his recording room. I cracked open his door and saw that he was talking to his playing Minecraft and looking at his chat, how cute! I slowly walked in and stood behind him without him noticing, the chat was freaking out so much that I couldn't hold in my laughter and I started giggling. He quickly turned around and let out a yelp of shock after seeing me. He looked at the camera and back at me in confusion. "Y/n wha- what are you doing up here??" Fundy asked me confused. I simply smiled and climbed in his lap without hesitation. I could tell his face was very red but I pretended I didn't know. I waved to the webcam and giggled, "Hi! I'm Fundy's girlfriend!!" I said looking back at Fundy who was behind me leaning on his hand while trying to hide his blush on his face. "Ye-Yeah guys, meet Y/n! We have been dating for more than a year!" He said while wrapping his arms around me and laughing. I giggled and pushed the gaming chair we were in towards the keybored. I turned it on and pushed a few keys trying to warm up. Fundy seemed entertained watching me while also reading the chat. When I finally got the hang of the keys I decided to play Y/f/s .

~Timeskip to after you get done playing~

Fundy clapped happily while smiling at me. I stood up and bowed dramatically while laughing. Both Fundy and I yawned which made him decide that it was time for bed. He said his goodbyes to the stream and turned it off. I happily took Fundy's hand and walked to the bedroom, I threw myself onto the bed pretty much passing out right when I hit the covers. I felt Fundy pull the blankets over us and I quickly snuggled into him while smiling. "Good night babe" he said softly, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Good night Furryboi" I replied while giggling.

Word count: 520

(Just a disclaimer, I'm not making fun of anyone who is a Furry!! I actually really think it's cool how people make those fur suits. One of my best friends older sisters recently made two fur heads which is awesome! My younger sister also watches a lot of furries on tiktok and they are so adorableeeeeeee)