«Birthday Oneshot» Fluff

(George x reader)
requested by: SkillmewithouttheS
Y/n POV:

I walked into the hotel both Nick, George, and I were staying at. What are we doing at a hotel you're wondering? To visit Clay! Thought it was about time we all met up so we could spend time together.
When I walked in, George was sitting on the couch and Nick was sitting at the table. I waved to Nick and walked over to the couch George was on. Once I made it to the couch, I looked down and saw that George was already asleep. I chuckled and looked over at Nick. He just smiled and shrugged, then went back to typing on his phone.
I sat down next to George and snuggled up to him. He moved in his sleep and wrapped his arms around me while pulling me closer. I see a flash of light and look over to Nick pointing his phone camera at us. He quickly ran to his room while giggling. I just shrugged it off and went to bed.

-The next day-

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, once my eyes fully opened I jumped up and ran for the kitchen. Seeing both Nick and George trying to cook pancakes which made me smile. Their bromance is amazing.
I walked over and hugged George from behind, he jumped a bit and Nick started dying of laughter.
He soon calmed down and pointed at the pancakes, "I'm making pancakes for the birthday boy!" Nick said happily. I looked at the pancakes, then at Nick, and then at George until it hit me. IT WAS GEORGE'S BIRTHDAY-
I quickly ran out the door, making sure to grab the car keys. I got in the car and made my way to the place.

-A few moments later-

I made it to the place and got out of my car, I ran up to the door and knocked on it rapidly. The door soon opened to a very tall, brownish blondish, haired man. He gave a goofy smile and greeted me with a wave. "Hey Y/n, what are you doing here?" I hugged Clay and then invited myself into his house, "WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME IT WAS MY OWN BF'S BIRTHDAY!?" I yelled while plopping onto his couch. He chuckled and then leaned on the side of the couch. "Isn't that your own job? He is your boyfriend after all, but I'll gladly take him off your hands" Clay said jokingly, I pushed him off the side of the couch playfully and laid down on the couch. "Why am I even friend with you, oh wait I don't have a choice!" I threw my arms in the air and looked up to Clay looking down at me. "You know you could just go to the store with Nick and I to pick out his gift?" Clay said with a chuckle. I smacked my forehead and sighed, "Why are you smart?" He smiled and grabbed his coat off of the hook by his door, "Let's go so you can get a gift for your lover boy" Clay said and pushed you out the door towards the car.

-Many minutes later-

I let out a slow breath as we pulled up to the hotel. Nick was also with us because he is a baby🙄
We walked into the house, George's present behind my back. He quickly got up from the couch and came over to me, he gave me a kiss then started talking to Clay and Nick. After they were done talking I pulled the gift from behind my back and handed it to George. He squealed like a little girl and ran to the couch.

George and I were sitting on the couch while Nick and Clay were sitting on the floor in front of us. George just got done opening Clay's and Nick's present. He picked up the one of got for him and gave me a quick kiss before opening it, I saw his eyes sparkle as he pulled out a matching dog and human onesie. It was stitch from Lilo and Stitch! (Is that how you spell her name??) He quickly put it on and gave me a bear hug. "OMG I LOVE THIS, I CAN MATCH MY DOG!"  I hugged him back and smiled, you can also match the gang! I laughed as Nick and Clay came out in Stitch onesies. Nick handed me mine and we all got into them and sat down while watching the nightmare before Christmas.

Word count: 896 (Longest story yet!)

*_*_*_*_*_*
⚠️Warning: Mention of suicide⚠️
Sorry if this seems rushed towards the end, I just wanted to get done with it because my mood has completely shifted. Multiple people I follow on Tiktok are trying to commit today and I'm not good at giving advice with that type of thing. I'm only a good listener when ever someone needs to rant. I don't like seeing or hearing about it but I don't want to be rude and ignore it or unfollow them. I just don't know what to do and I don't know why multiple people are trying on the same day. If you know about the situation then please help those people to the best of your abilities. I can't do much because I'm just useless in that type of stuff. .