«Phone calls» Fluff

George x Reader

(No one requested this, literally thought out everything while typing it out)

Y/n pov:

I woke up to a flash and a buzzing sound from my phone. I quickly look at the time, it being 11am. "Who in the world is tweeting?" I click on the notification from twitter and see that George was tweeting about him and Sapnap falling asleep on call. I laugh at the thought of George screaming at Sapnap to wake up. "I wonder if he is going to record it-" I quickly comment on the tweet saying, 'I bet you won't record it' and giggle to myself. I look back at my phone seeing I got a reply, 'Bet.' Is all he said. Bet!? What does he mean by that!?

~Few minutes later~

After getting ready for the day I unlock my phone and open up twitter to see that George posted a clip. I watch it and die of laughter, George really did record him screaming at Nick through the phone! I quickly retweet it and type out, "Lmao- imagine falling asleep on a call with someone🤡"
I shut my phone off and walk out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. I open the fridge and hear the front door open. Knowing exactly who it is I quietly shut the fridge door and walk around the corner. (Can you guess who the imposter is!?😱😂) I quickly pounce on the victim and start tickling them. They squeal and start moving around trying to get me off of them while laughing loudly. "Y/n GeT oFf Of mEeE!!!" They scream. I giggle and lay down on George's chest while still on the floor. "I missed you George. ." I tell them while looking up at them. They smile and pat my head. "Missed you too" George says happily. We sat their on the floor for awhile just enjoying each other's company.

Word count: 358

This is just something I quickly made, it's nothing special but if you want more then I'll gladly make it. I'm working on a request from someone rn About a certain dirty blond haired male👀😂