«Ranboo's sister» Fluff

So Ranboo hasn't said anything about having siblings yet so this makes sense rn!
(Tuesday, December 22)

⚠️Some swearing cause of Tommy⚠️

Y/n: Your name
Y/m/u: Your Minecraft user

Tommyinnit x F/reader

Tommy's POV:

Today Ranboo and I are doing a QnA stream. People are donating, asking questions that aren't too personal.

FreeMinxTwitch donated $10:
"This is a question for Ranboo, do you have any siblings? It's alright if you don't want to tell us! Also, ahahah Ranboo is older than Tommy-"

I laughed but continued with the bit. "Oi bitch, just because Ranboob is taller than me doesn't mean he is stronger!"
We both laughed and Ranboo answered the question. "Yes I do actually! I have one sister that is 15" (So one year younger than Tommy since we don't know Ranboo's full age yet)
The chat went crazy at that point. I asked Ranboo if I could play Minecraft with her on stream. "Well she actually has her own twitch but she hasn't streamed on it yet cause she is a bit scared. But she has discord! I'll send you her discord user"

———-\One day later/-———

I was currently waiting for Ranboo's sister to join. Dream whitelisted her account so now she can join anytime she wants and she can stream it!
I was talking with chat until a message popped up saying 'Y/m/u' has joined the game' The only people that were on at the moment were Fundy who put in the chat "Who is that?" and Dream who was also with me so we both could meet her.
She joined the vc call, "Hello! I hope I'm not late-"
"Oh no, you aren't late Y/m/u! Dream teleport her here!"
Dream let out a small laugh and did so.

———-\ A few minutes later/-———

So Y/n, Dream, and I were currently building her a house. She was actually pretty good at Minecraft, she said she has been playing since she was 7 on both Java and bedrock. Mostly bedrock.
"White blob, I mean Dream- I challenge you to a duel!" Y/n said making Dream laugh but agree to the duel.
Now they were both on either side of her land with netherite axes and shields. Fundy was watching from Y/n's house windows. "When I say go you may fight" I said while look over at each of them.
"And GO!"
With that they both ran towards each other but right before they were in hitting distance Y/n dodged Dream and jumped behind him getting a hit in. Dream let out a scream, not expecting her to be good, and started running trying to eat his food.
"C'mon you white blob, fight me like a- white blob???" Was all Y/n said to let Dream wheeze, me joining in the laughter.
"Dream was slain by Y/m/u with ' The Wheeze destroyer"
Popped up in chat making me laugh more
"WHAT!" Dream screamed while still laughing cause of the name.

After we all calmed down, Dream said he had to go and do it was just Y/n and me.
"Do you live with your parents and Ranboo Y/n?" I asked actually curious
"I thought you wanted to see me Tommy, not my brother" She said with a small laugh. I stuttered a bit but laughed as well.
"But yes, I do! My mother is the one who allowed both of us to start streaming as long as we put signs up on our door that said we were streaming! But I haven't yet since I'm honestly scared-"
With that we both continued building Y/n her own small mushroom house.
"This one is better than George's old one that I burnt down!"
I let out a small snicker and smiled slightly hearing Y/n giggle.
"Y'know Timothy, you are really adorable"
I was in mid drinking when I heard that and spit my water out onto my keyboard
"OH SHIT! I have to end the stream here boys, I got water on my keyboard!"
I could hear Y/n having a laughing fit on the other side of the call which made me start to wheeze.
With that I ended the call and ended the stream. Now I have to put my keyboard in rice, thanks a lot Y/n-

Word count: 773

Sorry if this seems rushed, I'm trying to finish some of the request so I can post it over these few days since I'll be going to my aunts for a couple days, starting today. Man I have to get ready but haven't even started-👁👄👁