«Jealousy» Fluff

(Did I spell the title right???)

<Wilbur x reader>

Y/n= Your name

Storyline:
You and Technoblade are really good friends, you two always hang out, he is always by your side, and you two are just really good friends. A lot of people mistake this friendship for dating, they come up and ask you two, "Are you two dating" all the time! But it's alright, you wouldn't trade your friend ship with him for anything.

Your pov:
"Techno give me my damn brush back you snake!" I said screaming at the pig man who has came into my room while I was getting ready for the day to bother me. "Y/n, I'm a pig get it right!" He screamed even louder while putting my brush on a high shelf that I couldn't reach. Why tf do we even have that shelf??
I looked over at the doorway to see Wilbur, technoblade's brother, standing there seeing what all the commotion is. When I made eye contact with him he quickly looked the other way, at Techno. "Wilby, can you please get the brush for meeeee" I said bragging out the 'e'. He looked over at where I was standing and at where the brush was. Wilbur stood straight, pretty much towering Techno and I, and walked over and picked up the brush. He gave Techno a light hearted smile and handed me the brush. "I shouldn't even ask why the brush was up there in the first place" Wilbur said while chuckling and walking out with his head slightly down, and hands in his pockets. I wonder what was wrong with him? But before I could even think about Wilbur, Techno started ticking me making us both fall on the floor. "You told on me!" He screamed while laughing with me. I really do love this friendship.

-The next day-

I woke up with a yawn and put on my slippers. Techno was busy, probably destroying a nation as we speak, but I don't mind. Whatever that pig chooses to do in his free time is not my concern.
I walked into the living room and saw Wilbur with Tommy and Tubbo. I smiled and waved to the three and went into the kitchen slightly hearing their conversation.
Wilbur: "What do I do??? Her and Techno are obviously dating and if they aren't they obviously like each other!"
Tommy: "Wilbur you are asking a 16 year old for dating advice. Old old are you again??"
Wilbur: "Oh shut up tommy I know!"
Tubbo: "I think he is just trying to get that feeling out of his chest and wanting to rant Tommy"
Tommy: "I'm too busy for this, I have to do my streaks for today!"
I giggled at the three, Tommy and his 'girls' he says he talks to all the time on Snapchat is funny. I then think about what Wilbur was talking about. Technoblade and I liking each other? I've never liked Technoblade that way how would he think that?
I walk into the living room with some freshly made tea and give it to the three boys. "Here you go you three" Tommy gave me a big smile and said thank you as so did Tubbo, but Wilbur just said thank you and took the cup of tea that was left. I looked at the other two and they seemed to notice his bad mood too. They just shrugged their shoulders at me. " Hey Wilby, can I talk to you in private" I said with concern in my voice, I don't want Wilbur to hate me for a mistake every makes. With that he stands up and softly smiling at me, he follows me to the hallway and lean against the opposite wall I'm leaning on. " What's on your mind Wilby? You seem sad?" I asked while smiling up at him
He looked down at me and sighed, he took my hand in his hand and started playing with my fingers. "Are you and Techno dating?" He asked while his face was slightly red
"No, who would want to date a pig who steals brushes?" I replied with a laugh. He seemed to calm down when he heard that. Wilbur took my hand and held it firmly while looking down at me with a big smile. "Then. . . Do you like m-" before I could let him finish I jumped up and pecked his lips. He stood there for a second, shocked, until he started coming back to his senses. His face was a tomato red and his hand was shaky. Wilbur looked at my hand and back at me. "Do That again-" He said.

Word count:817

Omg my fingers hurt! Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. School has been busy and friend drama is getting worse- but anyway, you can definitely tell the type of relationship I like with this one.😅