Chapter 1

Date: August 27, 2020

I do not own Megaman NT Warrior and don't intend to steal it. I'm just a person looking to write a good fanfiction. Before we start I wanted to say that I use the english versions for the names, I also call Protoman "Blues" because that's what they call him in the series. I just prefer Blues, I don't know why. Anyways! Onto the story!

Friday October 9th, 2020:

Fixes - Gramatical errors, Added apostrophes. More dialogue between the spectator's

1/9/2021 : Fixes

- Punctuation
- Spaces for paragraphs

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON THIS PROFILE!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day in DenTech City, Hearing pedestrians walk by and chat. Cars zooming by, And even Net Battles going on. Megaman (Our main protagonist who is a Net Navi) along with Lan (His Operator) were inside their homes casually chatting the day away.

"Hey Megaman, What did you think of our new program advance?" Lan asked his navi who was busy staring at the ceiling. "Megaman?" He asked once again. His navi quickly snapped his head up "Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What did you ask?"

"I said what do you think of our new program advance?" He repeated once again, This time with a slightly annoyed tone. "Oh it was great! That sword was amazing!" His eyes beamed. "Combing the swords was a genius idea!" He exclaimed again. Lan just grinned at his navi's statement. "Say it again" He demanded. Megaman just sighed at this. "You are a genius..." He said as he regretted his sentence before. While Lan was still going about with his 'Genius' idea the bell rang notifying only Megaman.

"Lan, Maylu's here!" The mother called from downstairs. Lan was still dancing about while Megaman called out to him. "Lan......Lan.....LAN!" He yelled. His operator turned to him with an annoyed expression "What!?" He shouted at his navi. "...Maylu is here..." Megaman said startled. "Ayy ay. Just don't answer the door......Wait. MAYLU IS HERE!?"

Megaman laughed at his operator's sudden outburst. Lan then rushed over to his desk, Grabbed his headband and vest and put them on, Then he proceeded to run to the door. Megaman shot a grin at him and Lan huffed. He then inhaled then exhaled and opened the door. "Took ya long enough" Maylu said laughing. He smiled sheepishly at her. "Hey Maylu, What's up?"

"What's up!? You forgot!?" She yelled. "You and Dex were supposed to battle today!" Maylu said. "O-Oh! That was today!? Why didn't you warn me earlier!?" Lan said and quickly ran out of the door, Maylu watching him scurry out. His mother arrived at the door with Maylu. "He's always late for something." Maylu spoke to Lan's mother. "Yup, Indeed he is." She said back.

A few minutes later Lan arrived at the arcade seeing everyone gathered around. Dex turned around hearing someone come in. "You're late.....Again" Dex said bluntly. "Yeah sorry, I thought this was tomorrow."

"Alright fine, Let's just get this show on the road!" Dex said with a confident look on his face. Maylu arrived shortly after and sat next to Tory alongside her other friends, Yai and Chaud. They even plugged in all their navi's to root for Megaman or Gutsman. There all the navi's appeared. Before the battle began Gutsman shot a grin at his operator.

"Guts Guts" Gutsman said as he charged toward Megaman. He swiftly dodged his punch and kept his distance.

"Battle Chip Mega Guts Punch, Slot in!" Gutsman's hand then grew bigger, Once again he charged at Megaman. He tried to dodge again but Gutsman saw this and quickly predicted his moves. He moved over to where Megaman was going to land and waited for him to come, Shortly after as Gutsman predicted Megaman landed right behind him. Chaud gasped when he saw Gutsman punch behind him hitting Megaman square in the chest.