Chapter 3

I do not own Megaman NT Warrior and don't intend to steal it. I'm just a person looking to write a good fanfiction.
Enjoy chapter 3!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Whew thanks Lan, That was close!" Megaman said relaxing for a bit. "Its about to get closer!" Lan says as another bomb is thrown his way. This time Megaman wasn't paying attention and the bomb collided with him, He was sent flying as he screamed.

"Megaman!" Lan yelled to get his attention. Fang jumped onto him and put their foot on his chest. Megaman didn't want to accept defeat. At least not yet. "Battle Chip Elec Sword, Slot In!" Lan announced. Megaman quickly sweeped Fang off their feet, Now both of them were on the floor and they were visually exhausted. He wanted to get up to finish the job but he couldn't.

'I don't understand, When they put their foot on my chest they absorbed my energy. What is this power?' Megaman thought to himself. "Megaman get up!" Lan yelled at his navi. "I-I can't, I can't move" Megaman said weakly. Fang slowly stood up and marched their way up to Megaman, His eyes widened as Fang inched over him.

"Battle Chip Sword, Slot In" Fang's Operator said. They then were about to stab him, Megaman closed his eyes and was ready for his fate. They attacked but then stopped as they saw Megaman's frightened expression. He didn't want to be deleted. He really didn't.

"Attack!" Slash yelled at their navi.

"I can't." Fang stated then lowered their sword and sat next to Megaman. Megaman opened his eyes slowly and threw a confused yet thankful look at Fang.

"Why didn't you attack me? You could have won right there." Megaman said, Still paralyzed. Fang sighed and looked at him. "We need to talk, How about you and your operator meet me and Slash at the park at approximately 7 PM." They said to both Megaman and Lan. Slash nodded in agreement and waited for their reactions. "Uhm sure." Lan answered first. He had no idea why they wanted to speak privately. "I'll come, But when can I get up?" Megaman asked, Looking at his current state.

"Oh, You'll be fine by the time you are in your PET."

Megaman nodded and both Slash and Fang leave, Leaving Megaman and Lan still at the battle stadium. Lan logged Megaman out shortly after. "I wonder why they want to speak to us." Lan said to his navi. Megaman started moving slowly to see if he could move everything correctly and then turned to Lan. "Yeah, I'm unsure of that too."

It was about 5 in the afternoon and both Megaman and Lan were stuck with nothing to do. "Ugh, I'm so bored!" Lan yelled and flopped on his bed. Megaman sat on the floor looking down. "Megaman?" Lan asked, Adjusting his attention to the computer. The blue navi then flicked his head back to the monitor. "Oh sorry, I was thinking about something."

"Like what?" Lan questioned.

"Well. Don't you think we should tell Maylu and Roll about Slash and Fang? It seems kinda strange and maybe a second point of view could help us out." Megaman said with a hopeful look on his face, But attempted to hide it.

"Sure we can! I think they'll help too." Lan said with a smile.

With Maylu

Both Maylu and Roll yawned as they arrived home. "Man, Today was such an exhausting day!" Maylu said and sat down. "You could say that again." Roll replied and copied her OP. About a minute later, Maylu's PET rung. "Phone call for you." Roll said. "From who?" Maylu asked, Concerned.

"Lan." Roll said with a mischievous smile.

Maylu just scoffed and answered it. "Hello?" She says in her soft yet tired voice. "HEY MAYLU!" Lan said normally but Maylu's PET was on maximum volume. Maylu cringed from it and pulled the PET away from her, Adjusting the volume. She started to laugh. "Oh Lan, Your annoying voice never gets old." Over the call, Lan started to blush mildly. "I could say the same thing about you, Except that it's not annoying." He started to trail off absentmindedly. "It's sweet, soft, and comforts me, Help's me when I'm on a bad day-" He stopped realizing what he said and immediately regretted it. With every comment Lan added, Maylu's blush stated to intensify. "Uhm, I wanted to talk with you. Could we meet up?" Lan said, Trying to cover up what he said before. "Sure anytime! I'll come over now." Maylu said with a smile. A few minutes later, Maylu arrived with Roll at the door. She knocked and Lan answered it. They both smiled and Lan gestured her to come in. They both plugged their navi's into the computer. "So what did you want to talk about?" Maylu says, Her voice growing serious. "It's about this person and their navi, A person named 'Slash' being the operator and their navi being 'Fang'."

Both Maylu and Roll's eyes widened at the mention of Slash and Fang. "What's the matter?" Megaman asked Roll, Noticing her expression. "It's nothing" She said and looked away.

"Okay..."

"We net-battled today and Megaman was about to lose, Fang would have stabbed him but stopped at the last moment. This also happened before in our first battle, When Megaman tried to hit Fang. Do you know what's going on?" Lan asked both Maylu and Roll. Maylu paused and started thinking about how she was going to react, Roll was frozen and couldn't do anything. Luckily, Lan continued so they didn't have to answer. "They asked me and Megaman to meet them at the park at 7." He said, Catching both Maylu and Roll's attention. "Oh okay." Maylu said and looked at her PET. "Uh, Me and Roll have work to do. Is it okay if we talk later?" She asked.

"Sure." Lan replied. They exchanged goodbyes and Maylu left to go back to her home. "That was a close one." Roll says to her OP. Maylu nodded. "Let's get ready then, We have to get there before him!" With that said and done, Maylu and Roll both changed into Slash And Fang. Maylu started to change into her black cloak and puts her voice-changer on while Roll put her black armor and visor on. Both studied each other crefully and gave a nod, Then walked out the door and made their way to the park.

(Yes. I know that was a terrible way to tell you guys that they were Slash and Fang, I just couldn't figure out how)

(Slash - Maylu)
(Fang - Roll)

Both of them arrived at the park a few minutes later. "Good thing Lan is always late, We probably would've been caught." Maylu spoke as she breathed heavily. "Yeah, Do you think this is the right time to tell them though?" Roll asked, Clearly nervous with her tone.

"I'm not sure, But I think this is a good step forward."

A few minutes passed as both of them hear someone yelling as they ran. "I'm late again!" Lan yelled at Megaman while running. "I tried to get you up earlier but you refused! I should've never let you take a nap." Megaman sighed and held his forehead. Both Lan and Megaman arrived at the park at around 7:13 PM. Slash greeted them with a wave while they both Jack-In their Navi's to the Net.

"Sooooo, What did you want to tell us?" Lan asked after an uncomfortable silence. "There's something we need to tell you. Fang is nervous so I'll say it myself." The robotic voice began. Megaman nodded and waited for their answers. "I-I..." She paused, Unable to speak. Slash lowered her head and spoke quietly. "Do we...Look familiar to you?" She said as she tried to beat around the bush. "I don't know. When I look into your eyes they look familiar. But I can't quite put my finger on it." Lan said in thought. Megaman stepped towards Fang and looked into her visors. Fang starts to blush uncontrollably and starts to shake.

"Are you okay?" Megaman asked, Stepping back. "I-I'm fine." She responded nervously. Slash started to get a little irritated but it slowly changed into a flustered expression. "It's hard to tell you this!" She yelled at Lan while she grasped her head. "It's okay. Take your time" Lan said, Imparting some comfort to the girl. "Me and Fang, We are not who you think we are..." She said and looked away.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh my god! You don't understand do you!?" Slash said and puts her hand on her head

"Me and Fang...Are Maylu and Roll" She says the last part quietly

"What was that?" Megaman asks

"Could you say that again please?" Lan says

Fang sits on the floor and looks down, Waiting for her fate to strike

"I said! Me and Fang are Maylu and Roll." She says with her voice louder

Lan seemed taken aback while Megaman was still processing what she said. He then begins to speak

"No way!" Megaman starts

"You...You were amazing!" He says with a cheery smile

Roll (Who is still Fang) starts to blush madly

"The way you almost beat me, That's why you couldn't follow through" He says as the pieces start to come together

"And that's why I couldn't hit you either!" Megaman says as a surprised look covers his face