Chapter 2

I don't own Megaman NT Warrior and don't intend to steal it. I'm just a person looking to write a good fanfiction.

The pictures I show at the top aren't mine, I love this one and to put it here. Enjoy chapter 2!

1/27/2021 - Fixed paragraphs and past tense words.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, According to what I was told there was one navi towards the east side who summoned viruses. I have no idea how they did it, It just happened...There was next to no footage as well, The only piece of evidence that was captured is classified." Maylu told Roll. "Ok...We'll we just have to accept the fact that we have no evidence. We will have to look for ourselves" Roll spoke to her OP.

"Are you ready then?"

"Yeah, Let's go!"

With Lan

Lan was snoring away (As usual) as Megaman called to him asking him to get up. "Lan....Wake up already!" Megaman groaned, But he still wouldn't get up. Megaman hatched an idea and gave an evil grin. "If I can't get him up...Maybe these can" He said as he logged into the houses system. He started to tamper with the lights making his bedroom lights and lamp flicker on and off. The bright light in Lan's face made him sit up.

"Aha Finally! I knew this would work" Megaman said from his PET. Lan rubbed his eyes "Wait...That was you!?" He said as his tired expression slowly grew into anger. "Next time, I'll wake you up!" He yelled at his navi. "Yeah sure, You won't even be up at the time I fall asleep" Megaman objected. They both shared a look and started laughing, After this Lan started to change into his usual attire. "What do you say we hit the arcade today?" Lan suggested.

"Alright, I don't have anything written on my schedule anyways" His navi replied.

So there they went, To spend time at the arcade. They ran into a few friends on the way there and talked for a bit. As they reached the arcade it started it rain. Everyone outside started to run into nearby shelter, Their cars, The arcade, Etc. By the time they were inside the arcade was jam-packed full of people.

"This is going to be fun" Lan said as he cracked his knuckles preparing for a big entrance. As he showed himself the "Everybody look it's me" impression nobody seemed to care. Everyone was surrounded by the net stadium watching in awe as someone made their opponent log out in one strike. Lan then stepped closer to see who it was, They had a black cloak on and it only seemed to reveal their eyes. And their net navi was pretty close to that, They were wearing black armor that covered everything except a little sliver of their face.

"Hmm unusual, Wouldn't someone want to show off how good they are? Why are they concealing themselves?" Lan said in his head. By then another person challenged the mysterious operator and net navi, Once again they lost in one strike. Like a hot-head Lan made his way to the front. "I'll challenge you!" He yelled through all the people. Everyone started to move away from Lan to give him some space. His opponent took a sharp breath and then nodded. As Lan stepped forward him and the person made eye contact, He froze once he saw their eyes. They looked somehow....Familar...

"Nah..." He shook it off.

"Plug in, Fang transmission" We hear the person say quietly.

"Fang." Megaman said.

"Plug in, Megaman.EXE transmission!" Lan announces.

Just before the battle began Chaud steps in the arcade hearing the word 'Megaman'. "This outta be a good one." He says quietly observing Megaman and Fang slowly as they appear onto the battlefield.

A Pink Navi's Dream - MegamanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara