Ch1 Summer

Chapter 1.

Akko P.O.V

It was the first day of summer vacation! This summer was a lot different to the summers I had had before. Me, Diana, Lotte, Sucy, Jasmika, Amanda and Constanze had saved the world...I guess. Being on TV was something I had never done, so to be on TV and have people recognize you wherever you go is so crazy!! I also learned how to finally fly! I did it just before school ended, in front of all my friends and... Andrew. Not that that's important! I was just saying you know. Anyway, since i am still getting used to magic and all, Diana has let me come to the Cavendish mansion and practice with her! I guess like an assistant.

...............................................................................................................

I just finished packing my bags for the summer when I heard a knock at the door.
"It's open!" I shouted. It was Diana, Lotte and Sucy!
"Hey! I thought you two had gone already?"
"We couldn't leave without saying goodbye." smiled Lotte.
"I also forgot one of my poisonous mushrooms." Sucy said and chuckled.
"Well I'm here to see if you're ready to go. You are the tardy type" exclaimed Diana. I gave her a fake smile, but she wasn't wrong. We all said our final goodbyes then me and Diana stepped into the limousine as the driver loaded our bags into the back. We couldn't use our brooms because we both over packed.

...............................................................................................................

We started on our journey, both looking out at the views outside the car, until Diana said " Oh, Akko I forgot to tell you, Andrew will be staying with us as well as his father is out of town on business and he didn't want to stay alone. He said it would be too boring and he seemed happy to come especially after hearing you would be staying too!"
I slid down in my seat as I could feel my cheeks burning. A whole month and a half with Andrew... what could go wrong!? I thought.

...............................................................................................................

A few hours later, we finally arrived at the cavendish house. It had a big glow up since the last time I was here! We drove past many plants and trees and also a big fountain. The car came to a stop and we stepped out of the limousine, there to meet us was Mr Andrew Hanbridge himself. He was wearing a suit, as usual and he had a smirk on his face. Me and Diana walked up the steps towards him, my hand sweating for some reason.
"Hello ms Atsuko, ms Cavendish."
"I thought I told you to call me-" I said before Diana cut me off.
"Good to see you Andrew, I hope you enjoy your stay."
Uhhh fancy talk, so boring. I thought as I rolled my eyes. Then I caught Andrew's
glance and immediately put my head down in embarrassment.

...............................................................................................................
Andrews P.O.V

I saw the limousine coming up the driveway and I was strangely excited for the next month and a half. Diana and Akko opened the door and they both came out and walked up the stairs, towards me.
"Hello Ms Atsuko, Ms Cavendish."
Akko never liked me calling her Ms Atsuko but I forget most of the time. Unsurprisingly, she tried to correct me but Diana cut her off. She pouted at Diana then saw me looking at her and put her head down.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Note:

Hello this is my first fan fiction! Pls let me know if you like it or if you have any suggestions, I am open to any ideas... XD Also is the length ok??

Thx