Ch 7 A realization?

Ch 7

Akkos P.O.V.

Andrew and I were up bright and early to start on the cake, it was going to be 3 tiers and have lots of pink and white icing.

"Soo, what  do we do exactly?" Andrew asked nervously.

"Don't worry about it! Just follow my lead." I replied

We got out all the ingredients and started following the instructions. The flour, butter, sugar, vanilla, icing sugar...etc. we put all the wet ingredients in the poured in the flour. It went everywhere!!

"Ahhh!!" Andrew screamed and waved his hands about.

"Haha haha!" I laughed at him "Look...just pour it in slowly." He looked through the flour and finally was getting the hang of it.

<Time skip>

After finishing the mix and putting them in the oven, we sat on the kitchen chairs.
We looked at each other to see our faces full of flour.

"We look ridiculous." We both giggled, our cheeks going pink.

"Thanks for showing me how to bake, it's easier than I expected!" He said.

"It's the least I can do, especially after you helped me find Diana!" I replied, rubbing the back of my head.

"Who did you invite to the party by the way?" Andrew asked.

"I invited Sucy and Lotte of course, all of me and Diana's friends from Luna nova and Frank! There's also a couple of family members and some family friends of the Cavendish family." I replied

"Oh Franks coming! Thanks for inviting him."

.......................................................................................................

Andrews P.O.V.

When Akko said that Frank was coming, I knew he would ask about Akko. Should I tell her now? We are alone but it could make the rest of the day awkward...

Suddenly, I felt my phone ring in the back of my pocket. Speak of the devil,it's Frank!

(Start of texts)

F: "Hey Andrew! Will see you tonight...

F: "...hopefully with Miss Kagari?"

A: " Yeah will see you tonight! Yet not with Akko... I'm still working on it...

F: "Seriously!"

A: "YES! Sorry!!"

(End of text)

I put the phone back in my pocket and saw Akko checking the oven.

"Is it okay?" I asked

"Yep all good! It might need five more minutes.." she replied then came back and sat with me.

"Soo Akko...Umm I wanted to tell you something but wasn't really sure how to tell you..."She looked at me confused. "I know when we first met I was a little harsh and stubborn..."

"Yeah just a little." She giggled sarcastically. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Well...getting to know you has been really fun and interesting. You're not like anybody I've met before... what I'm trying to say-" I got cut off by the alarm for the cake.

"Sorry! I'll just get the cake out then you can tell me." She said rushing to the oven.

"I think I'll leave it for tonight" I thought to myself.