Ch 4 Diana is missing!

Ch 4

Andrews P.O.V.

A couple of days had passed since I texted Frank about Akko. I was too nervous to say anything and I had been avoiding her for a little while. It was about 1am at the moment and I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep, when I heard a sound outside my room. I slowly sat up and walked to the door with curiosity. The creaking got a little louder as I opened the door slowly. Peeking outside my room, I saw Akko tiptoeing down the stairs. I started to tiptoe too and followed her outside. Once she got outside she started walking a little faster onto the field. I watched her from behind a tree as she pulled out her wand and cast a spell.

"Andrew...I'm not that stupid." She said with a frown on her face. How did she know I was her!? I thought. She looked over to me and giggled.

"Sorry." I said smiling and rubbing my head. But what was she laughing at? I then looked down to see she had turned me into an elephant! Now I knew how she saw me and why she was laughing! "Hey! Please tell me you know how to turn me back." I said nervously.

"Yep! Diana taught me today." She said happily. Then she turned me back to normal.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked.

"I could ask you the same question." I replied.

"Well I couldn't sleep...and I didn't want to just do nothing sooo I wanted to practice some magic. You?" She smiled.

"I couldn't sleep either...then I heard you outside my room and decided to follow you." I said, embarrassed.

She giggled and sat down on the grass, I did too. She then looked up at the stars and lied down.

..................................................................................................................

Akko's P.O.V.

I lied down on the grass and looked up at the stars...

"It's so magical...don't you think?" I asked Andrew. He then looked up and lied down too.

"I've never really thought about it before..." he replied.

"When I went to see Chariot for the first time, the stars were just like these. Big and bright." I looked over at Andrew to see him looking at me. We both blushed and looked back up at the sky.

"See up there? Those seven starts are from the shiny rod!" I said excited.

"I thought you had the rod?" He said, confused.

"I did... but once I found the seven words, it went back up into the sky. For the next owner to find it." I answered.

...............................................................................................................

After a while, there was a sudden black shadow that shot across the sky. We both sat up suddenly in shock.

"What was that!" We both screamed.

"Maybe we should go back inside." I suggested nervously.

"Yep agreed!" Andrew said quickly. Then we both went back inside quietly. We tiptoed up the stairs trying to not wake anyone up. Once we got up to the hall of our rooms we both started to chuckle.

"Thanks Akko." Andrew whispeared.

"For what?" I looked at him confused.

"I haven't had fun for a while." He answered.

"Well that's what I'm here for, besides, I feel happy when I make other people happy." I smiled.

We then said goodnight and went back to our beds.