Ch 9 Until next time!

Ch 9

Akko's P.O.V.

As I heard Lotte, Diana and Sucy shout for me, I quickly excused myself from Andrew and ran towards them.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Meet us at the fountain in 15 minutes. Okay?" Lotte asked quickly.

"Yeah sur-" I was going to answer before they all ran off. Even after all the food I had eaten I was still hungry, so I walked over to the buffet table again.

....................................................................................................

Amanda's P.O.V.

Jasmika,Constanze and I walked over to the fountain and placed the note Diana and Frank wrote to Akko and Andrew on the edge. We then looked around for any one near the fountain. It had been about 10 minutes so, as Lotte asked, we hid behind the bush near the fountain.

"Hey!" Lotte whispered from behind me.

"Ahh!" I screamed. "Don't do that!!" I said annoyed.

"Sorry," She laughed.

Lotte, Diana and Sucy sat next to us behind the bush. Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound next to me. Lotte pulled out this little, black object that was the source of the buzzing. We all started at her confused,

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"Oh! It's a phone. The boys at Appleton use them to send messages to one another. Frank said it would be a good way to keep in contact." She replied with a smile. We all stared at it in her hand as she started tapping the screen.

"Frank said he's on his way here!" Lotte told us.

After a moment, Frank came and hid too, now we just had to wait...

..................................................................................................................

Akkos P.O.V.

I wandered out the ballroom and into the garden, seeing a light among the trees. I got closer to see a couple of candles lighting the fountain area. There were trees surrounding me and the soft sound of water trickling from the fountain. It was only a dim light but there was definitely no sign of Diana, Lotte or Sucy. So I decided to just sit on the ledge of the fountain and wait for them. Suddenly, I realized a small piece of paper next to me...

It read,

"Akko and Andrew, we will be there soon, just wait for a minute."

Andrew? I thought, what do they mean...When I heard soft footsteps coming towards me. I looked up from the paper to see Andrew...Of course! I thought to myself sarcastically.

"Umm, Hey." He said softly.

"Hey..." I replied. "Have you seen any of the girls?" I asked.

"No, Sorry. Have you seen Frank? He wanted to meet here for some reason."He asked.

"Well I found this paper on the fountain." I handed him the note. He read it then put it down. I suddenly got flustered as I thought about what Diana and Lotte had said about Andrew. Do I tell him how I feel?

.......................................................................................................................

Andrews P.O.V.

I put the paper down and sat awkwardly next to Akko. I thought about the past couple of weeks with Akko and all the things we did...

"Akko." I turned to face her.