Ch 8 The plan...

Ch 8

Andrews P.O.V.

After Akko ran off, I went to try and find Frank. People were now flooding in and it got louder and louder with more people chatting. Finally, I found Frank with Lotte by his side.

"Hey!" I said, both of them turning around.

"Hey! There you are." He replied with a smile.

"Hello Andrew! How have you been?" Lotte asked. "How's Akko?" She giggled.

"Everything is ok. Glad Diana is back safely..." I replied.

"Oh Yeah!!" Lotte piped up. "Do you know where she is? I want to go see her, I have been so worried!"

"I'm not sure...but she's probably with Akko at the buffet table." I answered

"Thanks!" She walked off...

I turned back to Frank, him smirking at me.

"Soooo...Is tonight the night!?" He chuckled. I gave him a confused look. "I'm talking about Akko!!" He said.

"Ohhh..." I rubbed my head with embarrassment. "I guess."

"Oh come on! We all know it's bound to happen, just do it sooner rather than later!" He exclaimed.

"Fine... but if it goes wrong, it's your fault!" I said annoyed.

...............................................................................................................

Lottes P.O.V

I walked through the crowd, dogging as many people as I could, until I got to the buffet table.

"Akko! Diana!" I shouted when I saw them.

"Lotte! How are you?" She wrapped her arms around me into a tight hug.

"Hello Lotte. I'm glad you could make it." Diana said in her usual calm voice.

"I'm great! How are you Diana , are you ok!?" I then hugged her, consurned.

"Yes I'm alright...I was lucky Akko and Andrew had come looking for me. I am so proud of Akko for using such hard magic!" She smiled brightly.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yep! I used the spirit spell, like you Lotte. When you helped Annabel at the night fall festival!" Akko said, very proud of herself.

"That's amazing Akko!" I said surprised. We then all started chatting until we saw Sucy emerge from the crowd. We all greet her and told her what had happened with Diana.

"Wow... You all had quite the adventure." She said with a smirk. "And how was it adventuring with...Andrew!" She giggled and looked right at Akko. Akko turned around, huffed and stuffed a piece of cake in her mouth.

...............................................................................................................

Akkos P.O.V.

"What do you mean!" I questioned with my mouth full. They all sighed at me then. "Whatever, can we just enjoy ourselves!?" I asked. Then Lotte held my arm and pulled me to the dance floor. We all started dancing together and Lotte went to go dance with Frank.

After a while, I got tired and went to go sit at a table with some of the guests. At first, they just carried on with their conversation until they recognized me from tv.

"Hey, your Atsko Kagari! From the missile incident, and didn't you just find Diana?" Asked one girl.

"Oh yeah!" Exclaimed the boy next to her.

"Yeah that's me.." I answered awkwardly and blushing. They all just started crowding around me and asking me questions. "Well yea- ...I'm not- ...actually I - " I tried answering them all.

After a couple of long moments, I heard a familiar voice chime up behind me. "Excuse me..."

I turned around and everyone stopped talking. It was Andrew!

"Could I steal Miss Kagari for a moment?" He asked everyone at the table. They all nodded in unison. He reached out his hand and pulled me out of the crowed.

"Thanks!" I said a bit flustered.

"No problem." He replied. "Do you want to dance?" He asked as the music came on.

"Sure..." I said blushing. We both awkwardly stood in the middle of the room with people waltzing around us.

"I don't really know how to waltz..." I admitted

"I can teach you." He replied with a small smile. I tried but was definitely not the best at this. I also felt awkward dancing with Andrew,especially after what the girls said.

It was around 11:30 when I heard Lotte and Sucy call my name. I quickly excused my self from Andrew and followed them.

...............................................................................................................

Diana's P.O.V.

After Akko left, we met up with Jasmika, Amanda and Constanze and left for my room.

"Okay!" Lotte said, closing the door behind her. "We have a plan...".

"So...You must all know by now that  Andrew and Akko both have taken a liking to each other?" I asked

"Well Duh." Exclaimed Amanda, rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, we were thinking that tonight would be the perfect chance to get them together!" Lotte shouted with excitement and clapped her hands. Suddenly, we heard a knock at the door. Constanze opened it to reveal Frank and his friends.

"There you are!" Lotte said looking at Frank.

"Sorry, we got caught in the crowd." Frank said, rubbing his head.

"Ok, now that everyone is here, this is the plan." Lotte said.
"First, we find Akko and Andrew. Then Frank tells Andrew to meet him at the fountain outside. Diana will do the same with Akko. Me and Sucy have made sure it looked nice and have put a note telling them to wait there." Said Lotte.

"I also told Frank to tell Andrew that he needs to let Akko know how he feels. You did do it right Frank?" I asked

"Yep for the past few days." Frank replied.

"Okay then...I think everything is ready!" Lotte said excitedly.

"This is going to be fun..." Sucy smirked creepily.

We all left the room and put our plan into action. Me, Lotte and Sucy went to look for Akko, Frank and his friend went to look for Andrew and Jasmika, Amanda and Constanze went to make sure no one was at or near the fountain. We were all ready to go...

..................................................................................................

Andrews P.O.V.

As soon as Akko left, Frank came up behind me and said, "Hey! Could you meet me at the fountain outside in 15 minutes or so?"

"Umm... Yeah sure. What do-" I tried to finish but he ran off. "Weird..." I muttered under my breath. I thought I might just get a drink before I went to meet him...

.....................................................................................................
Note:

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry it took a while and for any grammar mistakes XD... there will probably be 1 more chapter after this so will try and make it long!

Again, thanks for reading!! XD