Epilogue

Five years later.

''Tsunami, get back here and finish your food. ''

''But mom, I'm done eating. ''

''Who do you expect to eat all the veggies you left? Don't let me come to get you, finish your food. ''

Tsunami sulked all the way to the dinning table and she wrinkled her face at her plate. She had taken after her daddy and they both hate their veggies. 

''If I finish my food, can I go to grandma's over the midterm? Please. ''

Truitt had convinced me to allow Tsu get to know Crue.. ,I mean Sylvia. Even though Sylvia and I aren't close, I allow Tsunami go visit her over the vacations.

I ignore her and try to continue cleaning.  Even though we have house keepers, I make sure we do most of the petty house chores by ourselves.  Truitt and I used to fight a lot over chores because he wasn't used to doing them. It's been a while now and I've now manged to train him to pick up after himself.  As I was dusting the pictures, I look at a picture of Truitt and I  on our wedding day. I remember that day as if it was yesterday.

Flashback;
                    ''Stop fretting, everything is going to be alright. '' Lyd said when she saw me going through my checklist for  the thousandth time today.

''Is everyone dressed? We have ten minutes until I have to walk down the isle. Where are the flower girls? Where is Efya.. ''

''Neveah, everything is as planned. Calm down and get ready. ''

Soon, we heard the bell which was to tell us it is time. The children went out first followed by the brides maids and groomsmen . Since I had no parents, Medusa is supposed to walk me down the isle. 

I had decided to have a simple wedding in the rose garden of the Anderson mansion because that's how Truitt and I met.

Truitt looked really handsome at the end of the isle in his white suit.  The whole wedding ceremony was a blur to me because I was too busy ogling my fiance.

Before I knew it, we had exchange vows and rings and I am now an Anderson.

After the wedding ceremony, we had an outdoor reception  where I got to meet most of Truitt's family.

End of flashback.

''Hey babe, what are you doing?''

''Truitt, you startled me. Did you get the test? ''

''Yeah I did.  Do you want to take it now? ''

''Yes. I want to know before the dinner. '' I had been having morning sickness for a few days now and Truitt convinced me to take a home pregnancy test.

Later this evening, we have planned a dinner with my sister ,Efya and their husbands. Yep, the whole squad is married now. Even though Efya need up marrying a man named Kwaame instead of Eben.

I went upstairs and took the pregnancy test. I was so happy when it came out positive. I went out into the room and crawled into Truitt's lap.

''It says I'm pregnant. '' I whispered into his ears.

Truitt immediately started kissing me. After fooling around for a bit, Truitt went to get Tsunami ready for dinner and I went downstairs to check on the chef.

As I was instructing the house keepers on how to set the table, the doorbell rang and I went to let them in. 

After Lydia and her family arrived, everyone started arriving and soon we were all laughing and eating at the table.

''We have an announcement. '' Truitt said clinking his spoon to his champagne flute.

''Neveah and I are expecting another baby. ''

Every one started congratulating us and toasting to the new addition.

If I had another chance to live my life again, I still wouldn't change anything because I love my perfectly imperfect family just the way it is.

A/N
      We have finally come to the end of the book. Thank you to everyone who has made it this far. You are the reason I was able to finish the book.  I love you all and I'm so grateful for your support. I love you all😘😘.