Souled-eyesocket

"Ngh" Fresh whimpered as he opened his eyesockets as much as he could. The youngest was too tired to even think. So he barely could open his eyes. They weren't even fully opened yet.

"Fresh?" The pink-haired woman asked to see if he was awake.

Fresh slowly turned his head to left to see his mother looking at him with worried eyes and a smile. Fresh smiled back tiredly.

"O-oh! Is Fresh awake?" He heard a voice coming from his right. It was Geno speaking.

"Yes, he is." Said the mother.

The foot step sounds followed CQ's words. They were coming from the right to the left. Soon Geno's face was in front of Fresh. However, he couldn't see  it well since his eyes were almost closed.

"Hi Fresh..." The older spoke.

"Hey Geno brah..."

Fresh sounded as tired as he looked. It was croaky as if he used his voice too much. The lowered eyesockets were making him look also sick.

Geno looked at Fresh's free hand. Noticing this, Fresh gave a comforted smile even though he still didn't quite feel anything.

The older skeleton held Fresh's hand and looked at him with hope in his eye sockets.

Soon, a glitchy voice also came from the left.

"H-hêý, břø..."

Fresh's smike faded, leaving his face without emotions, eyes are still almost closed.

Didn't Error hate Fresh? Why was he here?.. They probably just forced him to come... right?

...

No, it sounded wrong. It sounded really wrong. Maybe... Just maybe... Fresh's thoughts were coming true?.. Was Error actually... Changing..?

The youngest sekelton's fake smile appeared once more  as he turned his head to his left.

"Hey Error..."

Error stood up and kneeled down. He grabbed one side of the bed.

"Âřę ýøů fèęłįńģ ø-øķāý?"

Fresh was feeling okay. He had no sore except for the slight pain in his left eyesocket. He opened his eyesockets to show Error that he was fine.

"Ack-!"

Fresh closed his left eye once he opened his eyes. His eyesocket had a very bad sore all of a sudden.

"Fresh?" The oldest skeleton's voice raised with an obvious tone of worry. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, yea... 'S jus'... Mah eyesocket hurts."

Geno and CQ moved besides Error.
"Which one, dear?"
"Left..."

It was the eyesocket the normally-neon-skeleton had a sugery on. His soul was now in his eyesocket.

"Okay, dear. Try to open it. Let's see your eye..."

With that, Fresh slowly opened his left eyesocket. Although it really hurt, the sore wasn't unbearable. He had been in worse today anyway.

The view of his new eye lights looked so wonderful and spooky at the same time. His eyes reminded Error of the space. Space is so beautiful, but when you think of it for a long time, it becomes scary. The same logic worked for Fresh's eyesockets.

The right eyesocket was completely blank, just like himself. When Fresh closed his left eyesocket, everyone would think that he was super serious. It was scary as well. At least for Error. He was already scared of Fresh's small dots in his eyesocets so called eye lights.