See ya, Ol' Pal

This was the time. Today was the time that Fresh could finally get out of the hospital. He still didn't remember how many days went by while he was at hospital, neither did he care. He basically can't, remember?

  The machines were finally off. It gave him a strange feeling - especially on his ribs and legs. Yes, there were some cables on his legs and all, too.

  Fresh was on his bed without the cables right now. He was breathing heavily to avoid any possible pain. He didn't want to deal with pain anymore, after all!

  Crayon was currently in one of the doctors' room to sign some papers about Fresh's discharge. She was happy that her littlest son was finally getting out of the hospital.

  Asy was outside of Fresh's room, waiting for Crayon to come back, a hint of excitement in his soul. His smile was not fading even once that day, because of the discharge.

  The kiddos were inside Fresh's room. They were currently talking about all the things that they could do when Fresh was out of the hospital. They could watch movies all day, read, play, listen to Fresh's theories and so much more! Most of the ideas were from Geno, but Error was giving some ideas, too. Fresh was just listening to them and not giving any ideas about what they could do. He just... missed talking with his brothers like this.

  It was not too long before Crayon came with even a bigger smile on her face. The first one to see her was obviously Asy. His smile widened as he saw Crayon. The pink-haired mother nodded excitedly before opening the door to Fresh's room and calling the boys in the room.

  "Boys! We're ready to go! C'mon!"

  The two older bros gazed at each other excitedly as they ran towards Fresh and gave him a warm hug, onky for Fresh to hug back. Fresh chuckled as the two pulled away.

  "Let's go, Fresh! Lean onto us if ya feel it hard to walk, 'k?" The eldest of them all said to Fresh, which to Frehs nodded.

  The three started walking towards to the end of the room, where the door was. It was like a dream for Fresh. After all thise times of being stuck to help, he was now walking just fine without anyone's help. It made him feel relieved, that he didn't need help. It made him feel a lot stronger and determined.

  Everyone got out of the room and made their ways to the car. They got it in. Out of nowhere, Geno started to laugh. And do fid everyone else, but Fresh. He was just looking at them.

  "Why're ya'll laughin'?" The youngest asked with a confused glare at eveyone.

  After a while, when the laughter ended, Fresh was still confused, never laughed even once, still wondering what was this funny. It was this way until Geno hugged the neon skeleton.

  "Oh, bro! Ahehe! We are just happy that you are fine now... after a lot of weeks... you deserve better!"

  Fresh smiled, understanding the reason. Would people really laugh when they are so happy? Looked like it was!

  Fresh felt another pair of arms hig him. Geno was already hugging Fresh, so the only other person was Error, since the three were sitting in the backseat.

  "Î'm s-śørrý, Fřeśh... I... I wâs a tërrîbłe brøthêř..." Error was tearing up slowly, making Fresh's shoulder wet. Fresh patted Error's back gently, smiling.

  "I dun' think yer as bas as ya think, Error Broseph! 'M nat bothered, anyway!"

  Error looked at Fresh with pure apology in his expression. He smiles before nodding and beaming back at the smaller, only for his smile to get bigger.