Timless Visit

Error panted heavily as Asy, Geno and him continued walking. They have been at home for a pretty long time, and it felt like they have been walking for days.

"Ć'møņ āłřěąđý! Wé'vę bêėņ wãłķįńģ łïķĕ- whāț- føř țhįřťhý mīņůţęš! Î'm țīřėđ āņđ Į'm přèťțý śůřě Ģêñø įš ãłšø țįřėđ!"

That was true. Geno was also tired. He also hadn't been out for a long time. The only still energetic person out if the three was Asy. He would walk to the Queen's house almost everyday. Considering it was about forty-five minutes to go there by walking, he would do the basic exercise, walking.

Asy looked at Error's side, where Geno was. Yep. He also looked tired. He was panting like Error, just a little slower.

"I think Error is right here, Uncle Asy... I am also tired..."

Geno's tired looking eyes from all the walking suddenly lit up as an idea came to his mind. Noticing this, Error decided to ask.

"Whāť'ś īț, Ģęńø?" He asked curiosly.

Geno looked at Error and smiled, showing his excitement.

"Why don't we visit Fresh now?"

Error kept the eye contact with Geno as they all stopped walking.

"Ûh... Î'm přęťţý šūřė wě ćāņ'ț ģø țhęřė ýëţ."

Error actually wanted to see Fresh. It was just that he was told that Fresh had specific times for visiting.

Geno kept the smile on his face as he replied with a happy voice.

"Everyone in the hospital knows us. I'm sure they would let us see Fresh!"

Error paused for a moment. How would that happen? What would change if everyone in the hospital knew them?

Asy also looked as confused as Error. He stopped the eye contact with the skele-bros and let his eyes wander around the grey sky. He was obviously thinking.

"What is with your faces? Ahehe!" Geno laughed. He thought they would get ot by now. It was so easy for him to notice this after all.

Asy turned to Geno while Error looked at his older brother with even a more confused smile.

"Wh... whāț?" He muttered out loud. But he looked like he was thinking to himself.

Thankfully, Geno finally decided to tell the two skeletoms the reason doctors would let them visit Fresh.

"From what I know, doctors are putting some specific times to keep the patient safe. They already know every one of us, so they know that we wouldn't hurt Fresh!"

Oh. Now that made sense. Geno was clearly smart. Fresh was smarter, of course.

Asy stopped looking at the cloudy weather and looked at Geno with an amused face. Then immediately made eye contact with Error. He gave a small nod with a chuckle as he spoke.

"Welp, guess that's true. I mean... no harm in at least trying, right?"

Error and Geno looked at each other and smiled excitedly. Well, at least Error did. Geno was already smiling.

"Łêț'š ģø, țhėň!.. Bűț fīřšț, łěț'ś jůšț... ćăłł ă ţăxï øř śømęťhįñģ..."

Error put his hand on Geno's shoulder as he continued speaking with that glitchy voice of his.

"...Wě'řė țįřėđ, føř śųřé."

Asy laughed at the tone of Error's voice and the skele'bros' exhaustion. Geno's pleading-like eyes were also funny to him.