16. Follow Me.

Five Nights at Freddy's x LAIKA Kids WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

• • •

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you." Agatha's friends and family, along with Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica sang to her joyfully, as she looked at her birthday cake with pure glee.

Today is a very special day for it is her 10th birthday, and all of her best friends promised a fun day for her. And what's better than celebrating your birthday at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza? It was everything Agatha could ever ask for, to have her birthday held at one of her favourite places on earth.

"Happy birthday Aggie!" The robust robot bear exclaimed, his mouth slightly twitching as he spoke. Agatha smiled at Freddy innocently, before blowing her cake as everyone cheered for the young girl.

Bonnie the Bunny and Chica the Chicken stood beside the bear, looking at Agatha.

"And since it's your special day today," Chica announced, with some adults around covering their ears at her suddenly loud voice. "Me and the crew prepared a song just for you!" Bonnie added, as their animatronic band proceeded to sing their song called "Happiest Day".

After that song, the animatronics served them pizza and drinks before performing some other songs onstage for the other kids at the pizzeria.

"Hey Aggie!" Someone called out for her at the distance, and when Agatha turned her head to look for the voice, it was Kubo, one of her closest friends.

He's standing alongside their other close friends, not too far from where she currently is. She smiled at him, politely asking her parents permission for her to go with her friends before making her way towards him.

"Hey guys!" Agatha greeted them, making the other three look at her with a smile. The tall boy immediately ran towards her before twirling her up in the air, making her laugh uncontrollably.

"Eggs! Put me down!" Agatha managed to say in between her laughs, as Eggs finally placed her down gently.

"Just wanted to greet you a happy birthday!" Eggs gushed playfully, rubbing a hand behind his neck, as the blue haired girl suddenly slapped his shoulder, making him cry out briefly in pain.

"What was that for, Coraline!?" Eggs whimpered, cowering behind his spike headed friend.

"You would have dropped Aggie if you weren't being careful! You don't want to injure a friend on their birthday party, do ya?" Coraline scolded with a disapproving look on her face, making Eggs frown.

"It's okay Coraline, I'm still all in one piece anyway," Agatha joked, making the others laugh. "Speaking of being all in one piece, where are the others?" Kubo asked out loud.

"Well, Winnie's with her family for vacation, don't know about Wybie though," Eggs answered, glancing at Coraline.

"Ah," Coraline laughed to herself. "Wybie's taking care of his gran. Didn't say much about it though," she paused, giving Agatha a small smile. "But he did tell me to wish you a happy birthday," Coraline added.

"What about Neil?" Kubo questioned once again, looking towards Norman. "Oh! Neil won't be able to join us because his family went on a trip, though he did send his well wishes to you Aggie."

Agatha gave her friends a sweet smile. "Thanks for coming to the party you guys."

"We wouldn't miss it for the world Aggie," Kubo replied with a soft smile.

"Psh, more like you wouldn't miss it for the world," Norman snickered playfully, making everyone laugh as Kubo's face flushed red.

"Alright, alright, enough teasing and yapping. We should start our quest on giving Aggie the best birthday ever!" Coraline declared with a huge grin on her face, making the five kids cheer as they ran towards the limitless arcades waiting for them.