Intro

...
...
...

A young girl, who goes by the name of Y/n L/n. She's a very attractive young lady as one would say, although her personality isn't..that much of an attraction as her outer beauty is.

Y/n L/n has been detached from humanity almost her entire life because of the occupation she has. She didn't choose to be an assassin, she was made one by her very own father. How so? That comes later ahead if you so wish read.

She is currently at the age of 22, alive and well. Since her personality is an outcast, her house is one too. Her 'humble' abode lies on the very top of an average sized hill. Hidden between trees and greenery, very hard to spot, let alone find. Although she's barely home, it is well maintained by her servants. She does make enough income to have at least 40 of them.

Not only is her sweet house large and luxurious, the servant's quarter is too. Her home containing 60 rooms, equally distributed between restrooms, bed chambers, storage and few extras. She does live lavishly but barely uses her own accommodations as being what she is, requires her to travel outside her residence.

She has only been training since she was at 10. Not too long ago right? Well, she considers everything after that age to be her actual life, everything that happened before she turned 10 is not a part of her anymore. She didn't train by herself no, she isn't self trained.

There was a kind lady who went by the name, 'Biscuit Krueger'. She was in her late 50s. Bisky, was what she preferred to be called, remembered by Y/n. Y/n was took in by her at the age of 10, the age that Y/n considers her actual life beginning.

Bisky had given her food and shelter. She was Y/n's so called, 'mother figure'. Bisky treated her as her own child, teaching her how to read and write since Y/n never got proper education. Bisky provided her with everything she needed, but that came with a price.

Brutal and harsh training. Y/n's life wasn't always on a silver spoon. Everything she wanted, she had to train for and impress Bisky or achieve a new milestone at the end of the day. Everyday, she trained and trained, under Bisky's vision, whatever Bisky said, she did. If Y/n hadn't perfected a segment, she would be punished. Harshly.

Her training for the day would only end when Bisky said so. A hard mother right? Y/n still loved her regardless. Even when she turned 16 and was informed by Bisky that she was never going to teach Y/n again and this is where it ends. Y/n had been left again, by her sole mother. But, she never held a grudge against Bisky, she began repeating her training after Bisky's departure.

Which led her to where she is now, the most famous assassin, under the elite family of Zoldycks. Sure she had fame and money but nobody really knew what she looked like, only her name went public. Many people doubt whether she's real or not since no one has really seen her in action or in general which allows her to perfectly blend into society.

She earns everyday, whether she's working or not, money invites itself into her savings everyday. Now, must you be curious about her nen? Her nen was self taught, Bisky didn't train her for that as well. She is a transmuter with a dark aura, she never chose to be a transmuter, it chose her. It matched her pretty perfectly. Changing the quality of her aura to match certain objects and weapons.

Quite useful in missions. Currently, she's been hearing a lot about the upcoming hunter exam, she knows that being a hunter and having access to a hunter license would make things way easier for her, so, she's been looking for the venue for a while now, struggling a bit to find it. Wish her Goodluck on this journey and join her!!