(Y/n) done with this exam's BS

(Y/n)'s POV:

As this small 'training' went on, I still wasn't getting any better on Illumi's breath hitting the crook of my neck. And that made me even more enraged.

First off, I was getting impatient with this task. 6 minutes have felt like 6 hours. Second, this isn't an exam phase anymore, this became a setup for me and Illumi to get together.. Although it would feel nice, I wasn't here for some romance. And then third, I can't stand Illumi's breath hitting the crook of my neck in view of the fact that the sensation I feel in my stomach keeps getting worse.

I kept repeating these facts over and over again in my brain because this is getting me mad right now. I was not content with the direction this phase was headed.

Only 7 minutes had passed since this task began, I had 3 more minutes left and I've never felt this relieved in my life ever before. I relaxed myself and let go of my arms that were hanging behind his neck, I hunched a little too since I got tired with my back being straight for 8 minutes straight.

As I was completely relaxed in the hands of a man who's still a somewhat stranger to me and probably 2 times stronger than me, I heard the familiar sound of the speaker.

"Task 2 has been successfully completed by you two, now for the other ta-" 

I was done with this excuse of an exam, I hurriedly stood up from the Zoldyck's lap and cracked my back a few times before speaking up.

"In no way am I completing this stupid phase, I'm done with the "lover's route" I'm leaving!!" I shouted, no, screamed at the source of sound that was coming from the loud speaker built into the ceiling.

With just a finger, I shattered the door into pieces and stormed outside of the room. I've had enough of this!

I was sure I could feel Illumi's surprised look on my back as I walked away from the room onto another narrow hallway that extended till who knows where.

I was tired of this phase now and just wanted to get over with this. I couldn't let my image break in front of the Zoldyck so I had to take a deep breath and then calm down for a moment.

I stood still for a minute, recollecting my emotions, and consequently continued on my sudden departure.

I walked out, feeling Illumi's presence following me. But no sounds were heard, as expected from a Zoldyck. I glanced at the hallway, unlit and filthy looking. But I had no time to complain.

I ran, following wherever the hallway corridor leads me. And Illumi too, I guess. I almost forgot about him following me.

This was one long hallway... I've- no, we've been running for 5 minutes straight. Well, this was better than the first phase for sure.

Now that we were out of that hell hole of a route, we both, Illumi and I have been running for 5 minutes straight without a break, this would've taken us ages if we decided to walk from the beginning.

2 hours had passed since we ran into each other.

We both have been going on without speaking a single word since I broke down that door. Of course I didn't want him to see my power in its fullest so I had to minimize it to a finger and now to my legs as we've been running non stop.

I wanted to stop and turn around to ask Illumi if he was upset by my sudden unwillingness to continue the route. I thought about this. A lot. I just wasn't sure why I have the urge to ask him this suddenly.

Before I could make up my mind, I could already see an open door coming into my sight.

By seeing the door, I had a sudden burst of energy and sped up by a lot. I wasn't sure if Illumi would be able to keep up with me since this was half of my speed.

It would've taken me approximately 2 minutes to reach to the door if I had continued in my normal speed with Illumi following behind. But with this speed, it only took me 4.66 seconds to reach here.

At last, We have made it to the door.

this is exhilarating..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, uhh this isn't your usual author, this is Toast-101. Uhh she asked me to collab with her so I accepted it cause why not-

That's why this chapter is written kinda different. I'll be updating like once a week or maybe twice if I have no hw sooo see yall next time, goodbye :D

At least add till the next time you Baka (your normal author speaking)

Till the next time,
Author-chan and Baka-sama out!