Hunter Exam VIII

(Y/n) POV:

I recognized the prisoner immediately and jumped back as his hand was reaching out for me. Tch, this is such a drag.

I looked at his face trying to predict his moves. From his stance it looks like he's going to lunge at me, then probably attack me from the right on my ribs, then he's going to turn me around making me lie flat on my stomach, then sit on my back probably breaking it and then he'll probably end my life by doing his most used move--the neck break.

I figured out all his moves by watching his eye movement and body language. 86.74% sure he's going to fight in the same pattern as I thought.

It took me another 1 second before I lunged at him. His facial expression changed from a smirking 'oh I'm going to kill you' look to a surprised one. I lunged at him and landed with heavy force on his abdomen with both my feet, only using half of my strength. He coughed up blood and the part of his shirt covering his stomach, ripped to shreds from the force applied. I planned my attack as such that only his lower 4 ribs were broken. His belly was now distorted because of the broken ribs, the redness, internal bleeding and ripped muscles. Only 1 of my attacks did that much damage to him. As he continued coughing up blood, I looked in the direction of the tiny camera and speaker, "Are we allowed to kill our opponent?" I asked.

"You can do as you wish." Lippo immediately replied.

I nodded and turned my head around to face Kohina again. He was breathing heavily, trying to survive from that simple attack. "Yamete (stop)." I said gaining his attention. "H-huh?" he managed squeezing out a little huh between his heavy pants. "You're not going to survive. Stop trying." I said and then lunged at him again. He brought out his hand attempting to catch me before I got to him. That was a useless attempt. I stopped midway and just prepared two knives from my aura. I used my emitter ability and threw the knives at him making the aura detach from my body. One knife aimed at his heart and the other knife aimed at his neck. His eyes widened in realization and he shrieked a bit, he realized that he was going to die. Within a moment, his head fell off of his body and his heart stopped beating. He died. I dismissed the aura and gained it back while looking at my wristband.

I wasted an hour, this is exhilarating.

"One down, two to go." I mumbled to myself. The body of Kohina lying there wasn't disposed of by the tower which I thought they would and I didn't want to touch that nasty man so I just left it there. Then the door to the right of me started moving. It was slowly opening to another opponent. I was ready for anything. It was opening very slowly so I walked over to the door from which I entered and sat against it, leaning on the door with my hands behind my head acting like a pillow and my legs crossed.

I waited and waited. When the door was finally completely open, I acted like I was keeping my guard down low and relaxing while in actuality, I was on alert level 1. I mean, how dangerous can these amateurs be? I've already defeated a 'strong' one, how much stronger can they be? 

If they know nen, then it's going to be a problem. But as of now, I don't think any of them even know nen exists. I paid all my mental attention to the footsteps that were heard not soon after the door opened. The footsteps were light and they were slightly different from a male's. I could hear strands of long hair rustling with each other and a cloth too. This one might be a female.

I opened my eyes and looked straight at the opened door waiting for my next opponent to come out. As I had thought, it was a female. The body was built like that of a lady's, her chest was similar to a female's, her waist thin and tiny, her hands and fingers slim. Yeah, it's a female alright