Hunter Exam IX

(Y/n) POV:

I looked at her lifeless body lying on the ground, then I looked at the man's body lying on the opposite side. There was now only one door left which had yet to open. I looked down at the female's body still kind of gripping my shoes loosely. I bent down, turned her body around and picked her up in both my arms. I stood up while adjusting her in my arms, I saw her eyes were still wide open. That shade of amber suited her beautifully. Her lips slightly apart. "You were a beauty, if you weren't a prisoner, I'd have let you be my ally." I said as I carried her over to an empty corner of the room. I squatted down and put her in a sitting position gently leaning against the wall. Her head faced downwards. I made her face upwards with her still horrified eyes. I brought my hand up to her face and used two of my fingers to slowly close her eyes. I stared at her for a bit then stood up looking down on her.

I joined both my hands and bowed slightly to her, "May you rest in peace." I kept my eyes closed for a few seconds before opening them again and then going to the entrance door to lean on it and wait till the next opponent comes. I looked at my wrist band to see that three hours had passed and now I only had 2 hours more to complete my bet. That took longer than I expected. This person better come in quickly or else I'll have to go in there and grab the person myself.

I waited for my next opponent impatiently as I didn't have much time left.

Not long after, the same door from which the previous man came from, started opening.

Another set of different footsteps started making their way here. This time, it was slower. Was it actually slower or was I more impatient? Heck, I wasn't patient at all. I realized this whole time I've managed to keep myself from using number 27. How did I do this? I don't know. I just did it. But at this point, I was about to run in the doorway to grab the person and throw them in this room myself. I calmed myself down a bit and closed my eyes trying to analyze this person by their footsteps.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...💢

I couldn't focus and concentrate properly because I was very impatient. What do I do?  I didn't have time to useless questions right now so I just went in the opened doorway myself.

I used my gyo to see the aura of the person. As soon as it was visible, I spotted them, I disappeared and then appeared behind them, grabbed one of their shoulders to get their attention and then push them with a little force making them fly out of this path and land against the wall in the room with so much force that the wall now had a huge crack. 

I then rushed out of the doorway to the room. I appeared there in a matter of seconds and said, "Oi oi, get up. I don't have time." loudly so he could get my point and get up. He nodded fearfully and pretended to get my point but instead, he took his sweet time getting up and acted like I didn't say anything. I got angrier and let out my deadly Ren. As soon as it reached him, I saw him shudder a bit and I saw a couple of sweat drops fall and then he stood up quickly cracking his back in the process to intimidate me. That was easy.

"Now, how do you want to settle this?" I asked him while his handcuffs fell and he slowly moved his hand to remove his grey cloth from on top of him and yada yada the same thing again. (I'm sorry if this is moving too fast, it was rushed 😔). As soon as he removed the grey cloth, it revealed quite a young man. He was a brunette with green eyes and a not so huge muscular build. 

"My, my, quite a strong lady we got here~" He said in a singy-songy flirtatious voice. I was annoyed at this point, I just wanted to get this over with because I only had 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete my bet or else it's over for me. I was really irritated and pissed off right now because of these dumbasses being so 'strong and almighty'. "You're cute~" I wasn't having any bullshit right now so I got really pissed off at this sentence. That was it for me, I turned my number 27th on because I didn't have any time for this shit right now.

Ability number 27: Assassination mode. (Only used in a rush or when she's not content with her last assassination.)

Her nen would get unstable and so would she. She would still be able to control her nen. Her pupils shrink into small dots and the aura around her becomes really tense. Her hands already become sharp and her arms would become really flexible like ropes. When she is in assassin mode, she doesn't care who she kills. She's killed quite a few butlers of hers just because she was not content with her 'sloppy job' (Leaving one or two drops of blood) in her last assassination. This ability is rarely used by her since she is usually calm and thinks maturely. Anyone and everyone who's come across her when this ability is switched on, has died or either passed out. This technique is also fatal to herself when not used smartly. She is not that emotional and all but when she is not content with something or in a rush, she is more than willing to use this ability.

"Just tell me how do you want to settle this?" I asked him. My voice deep as ever. I could feel that his aura changed from a slick one to an afraid one but his facial expression and his posture remained the same without and faults. He sure was good at hiding his fear. "Woah there pretty lady, calm down. How about a death match?" He said posing his idea. "Sure." I said getting into my fighting stance and letting my arms fall to my sides. "I'm not going to hold back. I need this to be done." I mumbled to myself which was pretty incoherent for normal people so I'm sure he didn't hear this. "I didn't tell what type of death match~" He said slowly making his way towards me. Tch, what is it now.

I kept my assassin mode on and didn't falter my defense one bit. As he was walking to me slowly, I took some seconds to recognize this guy. A brunette, green eyes, small muscular build, quite pretty charms. If I were a normal female, I would've easily fell for this man. Then it hit me. Asai Teruo. Known for 15 murders, 34 rape cases and 29 kidnapees, Hmm, he got himself quite a reputation.

Still being in my assassin mode, I straightened my form and said something. "Asai Terou." The moment his name left my lips, he stopped on his spot and his smile grew even wider. "Oya oya, So you do know me." He said with his huge smile as he looked like a dork. "Tell me how do you want to settle it. Right now. Or else you'll end up like these two." I said my voice going deeper with every word that left my mouth.

"How about a seduction contest? We both will try to seduce one another and the one who wins gets to do anything to the one who lost?~" He said in a flirtatious tone. Tch, these horny bastards. Wish I could kill him right here

"If you say anything-" 

"-does that include killing?" I asked him with a long pause in between to see his reaction and how his aura reacts to this even if his facial expression doesn't change. It didn't even take one second to see his aura change into a scared one. His expression did falter a bit but he pulled himself back together in a couple of seconds. 

I tilted my head still waiting for his response as-- it was very unnoticeable-- his legs were shaking and his breathing was a bit hitched. But he regained himself and smiled again as he resumed his approach to me.

Good grief, this is going to be a long match, I have no chance of completing my bet in time. It's just better to tell Illumi my past when we're closer and then I can eliminate him when he starts becoming vulnerable with me. I did include that I'd tell him my past but I didn't include when so I still have sometime to get closer to him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VUDBSIU MINA-SAN I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND IBSOIFN HOW TF DID THIS REACH 2K READS WTF- THANKLES EVERYONE OMG I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH I- ANYWAYS-

Gomen for not updating on sunday and monday (Though they're the start of a new week) But Tuesday! this is the 1st update of the week beiufnisngf i hope y'all like it and I'll surely update it tomorrow- 

anyways,

Till the next time,

Author-chan out!