In The Room III

(Y/n) POV:

I woke up to the sound of a bird perching near the window which I was sleeping by. I opened my eyes slightly to see the bright light of the oh so very pretty sun. I thought I could get another 10 seconds of sleep and went back to closing my eyes. I stretched a little before resting again and took a turn to face myself away from the source of light and then I noticed something. Why is the couch so soft? There wasn't a window nearby the couch. The sun shouldn't be facing me from the couch. 

I sat up with a jolt to see that I was lying on a bed. More importantly, if someone had placed me here, I would've surely noticed even before they touched me. I spent my whole night on this bed. How did I get here in the first place? I thought as I looked around to the couch. I saw Illumi with his back faced towards me. AND WHY IS HE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH?! I screamed in my mind. He was sleeping on the couch instead of me and I was sitting on the bed instead of him. How the- when- what- I had a hell load of questions on my mind. 

"I see that you're awake." Said Illumi sitting up from rest and turning to face me. His eyes as dull as ever. "Yes, I indeed am awake. But before you ask anything, would you mind telling me wh-" He didn't even let me finish. He got up and literally teleported next to me. He is definitely faster than me.

I was about to turn my head to face him when he held my chin and literally turned it around with so much force that a small Crack could be heard. My neck wasn't broken, instead he released my stiffness from the neck as I couldn't always crack it on my own. To think he'd notice me not cracking my neck but every other part of my body. Zoldycks sure are observant as hell. "There was a fly on your head." He said as he didn't let go of my chin. "I appreciate it but as I was saying-"

He didn't listen to me again. He got up and left for the bathroom. It's like he was purposely avoiding to answer. I chased him to the bathroom desperately trying to know if he was the one who put me there. No, he was purposely avoiding to answer. I took a turn to the bathroom door to see him take his upper clothing off. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He didn't even bother turning to me and gave his answer. "We still have two hours before we reach the sight and this clothing is not very comfortable. So for the time being, I hope you don't mind me going around like this." He said blankly. He was standing in front of the sink and staring at me through the mirror.

"Then will it be fine if I walk around with my top off too? I won't bother you." I asked him as I slept with this top on and it wasn't a good night's rest. "It's your choice to decide." He said as he leaned down taking one of the complimentary tooth brushes that were available in this room.  It's just like a hotel.

I just gave him a plain shrug and walked back to the bed which was now messy. I couldn't stand mess so I made the bed in a matter of seconds. I took a step back and appreciated the work I had just done. "You're not bad at housework." Illumi came out of the bathroom with a fresh face that signals he had just finished brushing. "I've been doing all the housework before I started to earn. After that I just hired some maids and butlers here and there." I responded to him as I saw a slightly messed up edge of the bed and quickly fixed it.

"Now, if you may excuse me, I'll be using the bathroom." Said me as I walked swiftly past him and into the bathroom still feeling that gaze of his. I went into the bathroom and locked the door so he doesn't walk in on me. I haven't showered since the day this exam started. So I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower turning the faucet and let the water run on my (h/l) (h/c) hair and my (s/c) skin. 

I still kept my guard on high alert. I don't trust him fully yet and I think neither does he. I relaxed a little since he didn't try to take me out when I was sleeping. I closed my eyes-- ears still sharp-- and went deep into thought while washing myself and my hair too.

Illumi POV:

She went into the bathroom and locked the door. Not soon after, I heard the shower water running. I turned my gaze away from the bathroom and sighed a bit since sharing a room with (Y/n) is a lot of work. I went back to the bed she made. If she really were that good at house work, she would've noticed the small irregularities she made.

I had easily noticed the slight errors. I went and fixed the mistakes. It took me only 3 seconds before the bed looked better than earlier. I took some steps further away from the bed and looked at it trying to find if there were anymore errors.

There weren't any left so I went ahead to the desk and sat on the chair turning the computer provided on to do some research on (Y/n). Very little is known about her but I intend on finding more. She seems interesting. She's the first one to catch my attention. 

~5 min time skip~

I was surfing the internet trying to find more details about her but I was unsuccessful. Her bloodline, her relations, her past, none of them were to be found. Looks like I'm going to have to depend on milluki for this one.

I kept searching up different things related to her but with the same meaning. I found hundreds of sites but none of them were actually of use. Most of them being sites created by her fans who were still unaware of her gender. The other half of the sites just repeated the same known information again and again just put in different words so it doesn't seem the same.

I gave up on searching for any clues on her and pushed my chair back with my hands behind my head while looking up to the ceiling. I thought of other ways to search for information on her but couldn't come up with any so I rang up Milluki. 

"Hey brother. Need me for something?"

"Milluki, I need you to find me classified or unknown information about the assassin (Y/n) who lies below us."

 "Alright! But why do you need it so suddenly? Someone paid you to eliminate him?"

"It's not your business, I'll call you back in two days for the needed info."

I said as I hung up and looked out of the window right next to the desk. We were still high up in the atmosphere and there seemed no sign of any probable 3rd phase. Or that's what I thought until I saw a tall pillar-like tower come into my view.

I sighed and went back to looking up to the ceiling.

(Y/n) POV:

I was finally done taking the long shower and now I had counted the seconds as they went by and 30 minutes should've already passed. I took a towel from the towel rack provided in the bathroom itself and wrapped it around myself. I walked out of the shower and walked till the mirror on top of the sink. 

I turned my head around to see myself. I still had the same boring expression and some bruises from the time Illumi kicked me into the wall. I certainly have thought of payback but right now is not a good place.

I realized that the floor was very wet and slippery. If I were to wear my pants in this bathroom, they were sure to get wet. So I took off my towel and wiped water off of my whole body. After that, I thoroughly dried my hair with the towel first and then the hair dryer. Then I wore my (f/c) bra and my ripped top while tying the towel to my lower half.

I opened the bathroom door and walked till the bed. I saw Illumi with his eyes closed, leaning back on the desk chair and arms under his head. He must be thinking something.

I quickly walked to a corner and within matter of milliseconds, I was dressed in my panties and pants. I turned around to see Illumi now paying attention to the computer screen searching vigorously for something.

I'll let him be. I thought as I went to sit on the recliner in the corner of the room and watch the sky. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayoooo how's y'all doing.

I wrote this during my math lesson so I understand if I have some spelling mistakes or if this moved too quickly but please correct me wherever you see a fault!!! It'll really be appreciated!! Arigatou for reading this one excuse of a fan fic this far!!

Till the next time,

Author-chan out!