XIII

warning; there  will be a bit of smut in this chapter cuz why not-

San had pinned Woo against the bedroom wall and kissed his lip hungrily mixed with passion.

"S-san w-what are you d-doing" Woo said in between the kiss.

"You just keep turning me on babyboy, now your gonna have to pay for that" San trailed down to kissing Woo's neck.

"ahh~" Woo moaned softly and quietly as San kissed his neck.

San started to suck on Woo's neck trying to find Woo's sweet spot and once he did, Woo moaned a bit more loudly but covered his mouth as he remembered that the wall's were thin.

San's hand had started to trail down to Woo's pants and started to rub up and down on his clothed member.

"mmhm~ I-it feels good daddy" Woo moaned in his hand and arched his back a bit, San continued to kiss Woo's neck.

San smirked and started to rub Woo's clothed member more faster and harder,

"Ahh daddy~! f-fuck me please~" Woo moaned a bit loudly but his hand muffled the moans.

"What did you say babyboy" San said wanting Woo to repeat himself.

"P-please fuck me already~" Woo said between the moans.

"Is that what you really want?" San smirked.

"yes, daddy please~" Woo begged.

San stopped rubbing Woo's clothed member and had turned them around and pushed Woo on the bed.

San hovered over Woo and started to undress him first starting by his shirt then his pant's.

San started to undress himself, and that's when everything went black.

Woo had woke up in bed and sat up immediately,

"Was that a dream?" Woo said to himself, he then looked down at his pant's area and saw a wet stain on his pants.

"Well fuck" he said with a sigh.