XXV

1k likes

1k likes

Honeysannie Thinking of dying my hair again, What color should it be? 

Comments

starryjoong blue

Honeysannie i don't think my hair would look that good in blue, you should try the color hyung @starryjoong  

Desiredjong How about black?

itssanchoi yea i agree with Jongho, you looked really good with your natural hair color.

Honeysannie Thank you sannie :3

itssanchoi your welcome cutie ;).

Honeysannie 😳🤭

Mingming here goes the pda 🤦‍♂️

Honeysannie shut it hyung  😤 @Mingming  

Mingming such a meanie geez 🙄

Dreamingseo oop-

-

Later on...

-

3k likes

Honeysannie Thanks for the suggestion @Desiredjong  and @itssanchoi ❤️

Comments

Desiredjong I-

Mingming the neck on full display tho-

itssanchoi i'm on my way.

Honeysannie 😳😳😳 @itssanchoi  

Dreamingseo Ya'll nasty I-

Sangie wha-

starryjoong woosan be making me feel real single ngl-

Dreamingseo lmao same @starryjoong  

-

Warning; smut will be ahead

San had knocked on the door, Woo had got up from the couch and had opened the door.

San had went inside the house and closed and locked the door behind him, and like last time lifted Woo up in bridal style carrying him to his bedroom, Woo blushed.

"THIS TIME DON'T BE SO LOUD" Hongjoong yelled from the kitchen.

San had chuckled at that and had went inside the bedroom and laid Woo on the bed, he went to the door and had went back to Woo.

"How are you so sexy?" San smirked and started to take off Woo's shirt, Woo lifted his arms up and San put the shirt to the side and had kissed Woo's jawline.

"mmmh~" Woo moaned softly, and San started to leave hickey's on Woo's jawline then trailed down to his neck.

"ahh~" Woo loved it when San kissed his neck, also when San gave him hickey's.

San had unzipped Woo's pant's and took them off, he then took off Woo's underwear off and started to trail down to kissing Woo's nipples making Woo's breath hitch.

San played with Woo's nipples as he trailed his other hand down to Woo's member and pumped it fastly without any lube.

"mm~ Ah~!" Woo bit his lip hardly trying not to be loud. 

This made San pump Woo's member more roughly,

"Ahh~! D-daddy i like it so much~!" Woo moaned loudly and covered his mouth.

San smirked and stopped then started to undress himself, his humongous member sprung out.

He had got the lube and put some on his length, and hovered over Woo.

"You ready?" San asked.

"Y-yes daddy" Woo blushed.

San then slowly entered Woo,

"F-fuck me hard daddy please" Woo begged.

San started to ram inside of Woo deep and rough,

"AHh FuCK~!" Woo covered his mouth to muffle his loud ass moans.

San smirked as he watched Woo,

"YEs RiGHT THERE DADDY~! OH YES~!" Woo screamed out of pleasure and arched his back.

"Such a whiny babyboy"San whispered in Woo's ear and kissed his neck again.

"AHH DADDY~! YOUR'E SO BIG OH FUCK~!" Woo screamed in his hand.

"But you love this big cock don't you?" San whispered in Woo's ear with a smirk.

"YES I LOVE IT- AHHH~!!!" Woo's eyes rolled to the back of his head as San was abusing his prostate.

"You look so hot when your getting destroyed by my cock babyboy" San smirked.

Woo had arched his back and gripped onto the bedsheets while biting his lip real hardly.

San had then slowed down, Woo wrapped his arms around San's neck and kissed him hungrily.

San kissed Woo back and had started to ram roughly inside of Woo again,

"AHH YES DADDY~!!" Woo screamed as he came on his stomach.

San still rammed inside of Woo and started to pump his member fastly, overstimulating him after he just had came. 

"OH MY GOD DADDY YES~!!!" Woo loved how San overstimulated him.

San had slid his tongue in Woo's mouth and started to explore, their tongues were wrestling.

San had then came deep inside Woo and pulled out.

"Mmmh~" Woo moaned softly as he felt full.

"I love your sexy moan's baby" San said as he pecked Woo's lips.

Woo blushed hardly and cuddled San, San had smiled and had cuddled Woo back.

"I love you" San said and pecked Woo's forehead.

"I-i love you too" Woo smiled and blushed more.

They had then started to fall asleep.