XXIV

After one week was over San eventually had to go back home and go back to work, and of course Woo was sad that San had to go, and San was sad that he had to leave Woo.

San had  told his friends about his and Woo's relationship and they supported him.

Once Woo told Yeosang the new's Yeosang was happy for Woo of course but a part of him was jealous. In high school where they had first met, Yeosang had always had feelings for Woo but when he confessed Woo turned him down. He decided to give up the feeling he had but he just can't help but be jealous when Woo always talks about San. And now that Woo and San are dating, Yeosang felt even more irritated even tho he kinda helped them get together in the first place. 

(Warning; mature content up ahead)

Soon one week without San had passed by, Woo felt lonely now that San wasn't there even tho Hongjoong, Mingi, and Yeosang where living in his house. 

Woo had started to think about his first time with San, how good it felt, how much pleasure San had gave him. Something in his pant's started to rise, he was laying in his bed at the time.

Woo had put a pillow between his legs and started to hump the pillow,

"mmmmh~" He had softly moaned. 

Woo had gotten so turned on at the thought of San fucking him again.

He had then gotten on top of the pillow and started to grind on it slowly,

"ahhh~" Woo softly moaned.

I't wasn't enough for him, he needed San's cock, he just couldn't get it or so he thought.

He went on his phone and had texted San.

-

DIRECT MESSAGE 

itssanchoi

Honeysannie

Are u busy rn?

itssanchoi

No, why?

Honeysannie

I need u 👉👈 

itssanchoi

oh, is that so?

Honeysannie

mhm

itssanchoi

send me a pic babyboy.

Honeysannie