XXXVII

Woo had turned off his phone most of the time, cause of the constant death threats he'd receive.

San occasionally visited just to check on Woo, and ever since that incident happened with Woo and Yeosang, Yeosang was kicked out the house and forced to live back with his sister.

-

No one's POV

Woo was balling his eyes out while Hongjoong was holding him,

"Hyung i need s-sannie" Woo said as tears ran down his cheeks.

"I'll call him" Hongjoong said as he reached for his phone.

10 minutes later (i'm a bit lazy sorryyy)

San knocked on the door and Hongjoong had opened the door,

"Where's Woo?" San asked a bit worriedly.

"He's in his room" Hongjoong said and moved out the way so San could come inside the house.

San went inside and had went to Woo's room, when he opened the door he had saw Woo crying in his knees on his bed.

"Woo baby I'm so sorry all of this happened" San said as he went to Woo and hugged him.

Woo had hugged San back and cried on his shoulder,

"You shouldn't be saying sorry Sannie it's not your fault " Woo said through his tears.

San pulled away from the hug and looked at Woo, he hated seeing Woo cry.

San wiped away Woo's tears with his thumbs and looked in his eyes, Woo kissed San and San had kissed back.

This led to San hovering on top of Woo and them having a hot make out session.

Warning; mature content up ahead 

"Fuck me daddy please, I really need it" Woo begged breathing heavily from the make out session him and San just had a few seconds ago.

"You want my cock that bad huh?" San said with a smirk.

"Yes daddy" Woo bit his lip seductively.

San started to undress Woo and soon all of Woo's clothes were on the floor, he was completely naked laying on the silk sheets of his bed.

San had kissed Woo's collar bone down to his stomach,

"Mmmh~ I like that daddy~" Woo moaned softly.

San smirked and kissed downwards more and got to Woo's v-line, He started to kiss Woo's inner thighs as well,

"aahh daddy~" Woo moaned out softly.

San was obsessed with  Woo's angelic moans, he got off from Woo and had started to undress himself.

Woo stared and bit his lip, starting to pump his length,

"Did I say you could play with yourself babyboy?" San said as he finished undressing.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Woo said bravely wanting to be destroyed by San's cock so bad.

San hovered over Woo and pinned his arms to the bed, 

"You must really wanna get punished huh?" San said smirking.

Woo smirked back,

"Maybe" Woo said bravely.

"I'll go in raw then" San said and without warning entered Woo.

"Wait wha- AHHH!!~" Woo screamed from San entering him.

San started to ram into Woo hardly,

"AHH FUCK DADDY~!!" Woo moaned loudly and grabbed the bed sheets, sure enough Hongjoong definitely heard them.

"You love this cock, don't you?~" San groaned as Woo clenched around him.

"YES DADDY I LOVE IT SO MUCH~!" Woo moaned loudly.

San smacked Woo's ass hardly,

"FUCK YESS DADDY~!!" Woo's eyes rolled to the back of his head from all the pleasure San was giving him.

San smirked and stopped,

"Why'd you stop?" Woo whined.

San pulled out,

"Let's try a new position" San suggested.

"Whatever" Woo said.

"Attitude?" San said raising a eyebrow.

Woo rolled his eyes, San was shocked tbh he's never seen this side of Woo before and he wasn't having any of it.