XVIII

warning; there will be a bit of smut here lmao

San had hovered over Woo making him lay down while looking in San's eyes.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Woo asked while still making eye contact with San.

San had stared at Woo admiring all his facial features,

"Your'e so beautiful" San said with a smirk.

Woo had blushed, and turned his head away from San from shyness.

San chuckled and started to plant small kisses on Woo's neck, making Woo gasp.

San smirked at that,

"You like that don't you?" he said still planting small kisses on Woo's neck.

Woo nodded as he bit his lip.

"Use your words babyboy" San whispered against Woo's neck, giving him chills down his spine.

"y-yes i like it s-sannie" Woo had realized what he had said and covered his face out of embarrassment. 

"don't cover your face baby, i like hearing my nickname coming from your mouth" San continued to kiss Woo's neck.

Woo uncovered his face and blushed hardly while biting his lip.

San stopped kissing Woo's neck and looked in Woo's eyes, they made eye contact again.

Woo wrapped his arms around San's neck and pulled him in and kissed him passionately on the lips.

San smiled in the kiss and kissed Woo back.

Woo had bit San's bottom lip earning a groan from him.

"You wanna go there?" San said with one eyebrow lifted.

Woo giggled and blushed, San then trailed his hand down to Woo's clothed member and started too rub it up and down slowly.

Woo gasped again,

"mmmhm~" Woo moaned softly as he grinded against San's hand, San smirked at that.

"f-faster daddy ahh~" Woo moaned softly as he closed his eyes.

San chuckled and started to rub Woo's cloth member more and more faster and harder.

"Ahh~!" Woo covered his mouth he was being too loud, when the walls were thin.

Woo continued to grind on San's hand and then started to look San in the eyes innocently.

"You look so hot right now, i just wanna fuck you right here" San whispered in Woo's ear.

"Ahh~ T-then why don't you daddy?" Woo bit his lip.

"It's to risky babyboy, and i wanna hear your beautiful moans" San smirked.

"mMmmh~! oh yes~ I'm c-close daddy~" Woo moaned in his hand.

"Cum for daddy babyboy" San said as he rubbed Woo's clothed member up and down roughly.

Woo had then came in his pants from San's hand,

"Mmm~" Woo moaned as he came.

San smirked as he looked at Woo,

"Your'e moans are such a turn on" He whispered in Woo's ear.

Woo blushed,

"I-i think the others are getting suspicious, we've been in here f-for to long" Woo said shyly.

San smirked and had got off of Woo,

"Where's the bathroom?" San asked.

Woo had told San where the bathroom was and San had went out the room to the bathroom, meanwhile Woo couldn't believe what had just happened a few seconds ago.