XXIII

Woo had woke up and had felt arms wrapped around him, he turned his head and looked at who was cuddling him he had saw San and had smiled as he realized everything  that had happened wasn't a dream. 

He had tried to sneak out of bed but San wrapped his arms around Woo more tighter, Woo had blushed.

Woo had looked at his ring that San had bought for him and was smiling so brightly.

San had then started to wake up, Woo had quickly closed his eyes and tried to act like he was sleep.

San had opened his eyes and looked over at Woo, he had smiled and kissed Woo's forehead.

Woo had blushed at that, 

"I know your awake" San whispered in Woo's ear with a smile.

Woo had giggled and looked at San with a smile on his face, San pecked Woo's lips.

Woo pecked San's lips back,

"I'mma go take a shower, wanna join?" San asked.

Woo blushed and smiled,

"S-sure" Woo said shyly.

San had got up from the bed and had gotten some clothes to change into.

Woo had waddled to his drawer and had got out some clothes to put on.

"you got your clothes out?" San asked.

"Y-yea" Woo smiled.

San held Woo's hand and had walked to the bathroom, Woo blushed and held San's hand back as they walked to the bathroom.

They both got into the bathroom and closed the door behind them, they both started to undress and after they got into the shower.

(time skip)

They had both got out of shower and wrapped towels around their waist, there was a newly bought toothbrush on the bathroom sink for San to use, they had both brushed their teeth.

Thy had both went out the bathroom and went back in their room, they then started to change into the clothes they picked out to wear.

San's outfit:

Woo's outfit:

San had looked over at Woo and smiled,

"You look so cute in that outfit".

Woo blushed,

"T-thank you sannie" he giggled.

San went to Woo and kissed his nose,

"W-what was that for?" Woo blushed more.

"For being so cute" San chuckled.

Woo giggled again,

"I wonder if your friends are awake" San said.

"Let's go check" Woo smiled and went out the room going into the living room while holding San hand.

San had smiled back and followed behind Woo, holding his hand back.

As they went in the living room they had saw Hongjoong and Mingi,

"Good morning hyungs" Woo had said.

"Good morning" San smiled at them.

"Good morning you two, and what's up with your hands?" Mingi said.

Woo had blushed,

"Me and Sannie are dating" Woo said with a smile.

"About time" Mingi said.

San had laughed,

"I'm happy for you two, San you better not break Woo's heart either" Hongjoong said.

"I would never do such a thing" San said while looking at Woo.

Woo smiled and blushed and leaned his head San's shoulder.

"Stop the pda geez" Mingi said.

Woo giggled.