XXXIII

Woo and San were cuddling on the couch in Woo's house, watching TV.

Woo then had a sudden urge to use the bathroom must have been from all the soda he had drank,

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom be right back sannie" Woo kissed San's cheek and then went to the bathroom.

"Alright baby" San replied with a smile before Woo left to go to the bathroom.

Woo then went inside the bathroom and closed the door behind him, he had started to use the bathroom.

Once he was done he pulled his pant's up and washed his hands, but before he could leave the bathroom someone came inside and closed the door behind themselves.

"Yeosang?" Woo said confused.

Yeosang smiled but it soon dropped as he pinned Woo against the wall,

"Why did you reject me in high school?" Yeosang asked.

Woo was really confused but also a bit scared,

"W-what do you mean?" Woo replied.

"Answer the damn question Wooyoung" Yeosang said in a serious tone.

"W-why do i have to?" Woo said.

Yeosang chuckled,

"You know i still have feelings for you right?" Yeosang said while chuckling.

"If you still had feelings for me why did you get me and san together?" Woo said confused.

"I wanted to be a good friend and forget those feeling but i just can't Wooyoung.. I'm still in love with you and i can't help it" Yeosang said with sadness showing in his voice.

"Y-yeosang i'm sorry but i love Sa-" Woo got cut off by Yeosang slamming his lips on his lips.

Woo tried to push Yeosang away, he then turned his head.

"What are you doing?!" Woo said a bit angrily.

"Something iv'e wanted to do for a long time" Yeosang then kissed Woo's neck.

Woo hated every part of it,

"Get off me!" Woo yelled at Yeosang.

Yeosang stopped kissing Woo's neck and slapped Woo,

"Shut your got damn mouth you bitch" Yeosang said in a deep tone.

"Where's the old yeosang i used to know..." Woo started to tear up.

"He's dead" Yeosang said before kissing Woo's neck again.

-

-What's taking Woo so long using the bathroom?- San said in his head.

San decided to go to the bathroom to check on Woo, he knocked on the door.

"Are you okay Woo? you've been in the bathroom for a while" San said.

San heard muffled sounds, almost like someone was trying to speak but their mouth was covered by something.

San had quietly opened the door and saw Yeosang pinning Woo on the wall while kissing his neck, San immediately pulled Yeosang off of Woo.

"What the hell are you doing?!" San yelled at Yeosang.

"Why, what are you going to do about it?" Yeosang said with a smirk on his lips.

San was just about to charge at Yeosang but Woo held him back,

"He's not worth it sannie" Woo said as his cheeks were drenched with tears.

San sighed,

"Don't you ever touch him again" San said in a serious tone and pushed Yeosang out the way, then taking Woo's hand and leaving the bathroom with him.

San then turned to Woo,

"You could stay at my place if you want" San said while looking Woo in the eyes.

"I'd like that" Woo said and hugged San tightly.