XX

warning; there will be a bit of smut in this chapter

100k likes

itssanchoi bought this cutie a milkshake @Honeysannie  

Comments

Desiredjong I see you are already on your first date 

itssanchoi Shush.

Desiredjong so its true? 👀

itssanchoi I won't answer that.

itsjeongyunho 👀👀👀

sansatan who tf is the other dude-

zerotosan are ya'll dating?

Sanshiber I ship this

Dreamingseo 👀👀👀

-

Woo and San had went out of the cafe, 

"Anybody wanna to any other store?" Yeosang asked.

"Nah" the others replied.

"Okay we can go home then" Yeosang said.

(Time skip)

They all got inside the house and Woosan had went to there room to put their bags down.

The rest of them a had put there jewelry in their room, Since it was late they all had stayed in there room.

Woo and San were just laying down on the bed on their phones, San had sat up from the bed and went to his bag putting the rings in his pocket.

San had went back to Woo and sat on the bed facing him.

Woo looked at San confused as he noticed San was sitting up facing him on the bed, he then put his phone down and sat up as well.

"Woo i'd really like to confess something..." San said while smiling breaking eye contact with Woo then making eye contact with him again.

"W-what is it?" Woo asked curiously.

"Ever since i first saw your face reveal I kinda started to have feelings for you, then as i got to know more about you I fell more deeper for you and i know you probably don't like me ba-" San got cut off by Woo pulling him in and kissing him passionately.

San was a bit surprised but he kissed Woo back and smiled in the kiss, Soon Woo broke the kiss and looked San in the eyes blushing of course.

"I-i like you too sannie" Woo smiled.

San smiled at that and had pulled out the couple rings but still hid them in his hand,

"Woo I have been wanting to ask this for so long.......Will you be my boyfriend?" San said revealing of the rings.

Woo had teared up out of joy while smiling,

"Yes!, I would love to be your boyfriend" Woo said while a tear ran down his cheek.

San had took Woo's hand and put the couples ring on his finger then put his ring on, He noticed Woo tearing up and had wiped Woo's tears off his cheeks.

"Don't cry baby" San said while looking Woo in the eye and pecked his lips.

Woo blushed and sniffled while smiling, San had hugged Woo making them both lay down and they had cuddled.

"W-wait i have to change" Woo said and had got out of bed, to go get his pajamas. 

Woo's pajama drawer was at the bottom so he had to bend down in order to reach it, his ass was stuck out.

San stared at Woo's plump ass again, something rising in his pant's.

San stood up from the bed and had gripped on Woo's hips placing his boner on where Woo's hole would be.

"Mmmh~" Woo moaned at the feeling of San rubbing his boner against his clothed hole since he still had his pants on.

Woo had got up a bit still leaning on the dresser he had, his ass still sticking out and his legs spread a bit apart.

"Where's the lube?" San had asked as he was to turned on to care about how risky it was.

"I-i thought you said it was too risky" Woo said.

"I'm too turned on by you to care about that" San chuckled.

"It's in the closet" Woo said while blushing.

San had went to the closet and opened it and had got out the lube, he then went back too Woo and put it on the dresser.

San had turned Woo around and kissed him hungrily mixed with passion, Woo kissed San back.

San trailed down to Woo's neck and started to take off Woo's shirt, Woo lifted his arms up allowing San to take it off.

San's lips trailed down to Woo's collar bone to his nipple, Woo's breath had hitched as he felt San kiss his nipple.

San smirked and started to suck and lick Woo's nipple while his hand was playing with the other one, Woo lightly tugged on San's hair and his head was thrown back.

"ahhh~ I-i't feels good daddy" Woo moaned softly.

San smirked had stopped sucking and licking Woo's nipple, he then started to unzip Woo's pants and pulled down his boxers taking his pant's off.

"God your'e so beautiful" San said as he looked at Woo's body.

Woo blushed,

"Turn around for me babyboy" San said while smirking.

Woo obeyed and turned around leaning against the dresser, his bare plump ass sticking out and his legs spread a bit.

San had started to undress himself.