Chapter 6

Kaike watched Ezial from behind the couch, peeking out from the space under the end table. He couldn't help the giggle that escaped, but he tried to keep it as quiet as possible. Apparently, he wasn't quiet enough, because now the Ezial was coming straight towards his hiding spot and didn't look very happy at all. Thinking quickly, Kaike darted out under the end table and tried to run past him, but Ezial was smarter and grabbed Kaikes hood, somewhat choking him.

Ezial pulled Kaike towards him, wrapping an arm around his chest and grabbing his hair with his free hand. "What the fucking hell do you think your doing?" Ezial growled into Kaikes ear, tightening his grip when the boy tried to pull away. Kaike whimpered and stuttered, "I-I was j-j-jus pwayin'..."

Ezial narrowed his eyes, tightening his grip even more. He growled into Kaikes ear again, "Playing what?"

Kaike whined and tried to pull away. He didn't like this at all. He didn't understand why Ezial was so mad, as he couldn't think he did anything wrong. "H-hide an seek?" Kaike offered.

Ezial let go of Kaike and glared at him. He was about to say something else, but Kaike saw his chance for escape and took off down a different hall than the one he had entered from. He kept running straight, but he wasn't sure if he could hear footsteps behind him. Eventually, he came to a dead end and tried to turn but he was going too fast so he slipped and slid across the floor, hitting the wall.

Kaike sat back up and whimpered, looking down at his scraped hands, which had already been a bit swollen from his fit the night before. The side of his leg hurt from the fall and his shoulder hurt from where he had hit the wall. Something grabbed his arm, pulling up to his feet.

Before he could react, he heard a loud noise and a sharp pain in his rear. He yelped and tried to twist away, but he was pushed against the wall face-first with his hands pinned behind his back. He could hear Ezial catching his breath behind him and whimpered. "I-" he began, but was cut off as another sharp slap echoed through the halls. He grit his teeth and opened his mouth to try again, but gasped in pain as several more sharp hits showered his bottom.

Kaike whimpered and tried to pull away, but the relentless assault on his bottom didn't falter. Kaike tried to twist to the side, but yelped when the back of his thigh was hit especially hard and he heard Ezial growl into his ear, "Keep it up and those pants are coming down."

Kaike tried to stay still, but the pain grew with every hit until he was fighting to hold back tears. He tried to move his legs a bit to repel some of the pain, but he ended up slipping. Ezial held him up until he regained his footing, but Kaike soon felt cold air on his sore bum.

He gulped and whimpered as he heard a clinking sound, seconds before he felt the leather strap strike his bare ass. He choked back a sob, trying to keep his composure. He failed that by the fourth lash, breaking down in sobs as he tried to stand still. His hands were still pinned behind his back, but he tried to break them free anyways. He eventually lost count and just leaned his body against the wall for support while he sobbed and hiccuped, whimpering with each lash.

Even once it was over, the throbbing pain made it feel like the assault hadn't really stopped. He hissed and whimpered as the rough material of his jeans was pulled over his sore bottom. His hands were released but he didn't try to run away, instead just sliding down the wall and onto the floor.

Kaike rubbed his fists on his eyes, trying to make the tears stop. They were still scraped up, so it hurt more when he touched his face. He looked up at Ezial, who had already put his belt back on and was crouching down in front of Kaike. Kaike held his arms out at Ezial, giving him grabby hands. Ezial sighed and stood, lifting the sobbing boy to his feet and holding onto his wrist, leading him down the hall.

Kaike didn't want to walk. Especially not with the fabric of his jeans rubbing his sore bum every time he moved. But it was either keep walking or fall again, and he also didn't want to make Ezial mad again and get more spankies. 

He was still a hiccuping mess by the time they had gotten back to the kitchen. Ezial made him sit and eat every bit of the scrambled eggs, which had started to go cold by now.  Kaike complied, but only because he was hungry. And scared. And his ass hurt like fuck. 

When Kaike was done eating, Ezial grabbed his wrist again and dragged him back down the hall they had first come through, back to his office. Ezial would clean up the plate later. 

Ezial locked the door behind them before turning to Kaike, who had sunken to the floor as soon as Ezial let him go. When Kaike realized that Ezials attention was on him once again, he let out another sob and reached his arms up towards Ezial. 

Ezial sighed and pulled him back to his feet, allowing the boy to cling to him. Kaike whimpered. "Me no wanna stan. Carwy Kay-Kay?" Kaike whispered as he looked up at Ezial. Kaikes chest dropped as silence passed while he looked up at the mans unreadable expression. 

Ezial eventually blinked and grabbed under his arms, lifting him up and holding him to his chest with one arm cradling his thighs and another wrapping around his back. Kaike straddled is legs around Ezial, letting go of the rest of the sobs he had been trying to keep back.