Chapter 7

A/N

Thanks for reading this weird book! Don't forget to vote if you enjoy a certain chapter. That helps me to know what kind of chapters I should be putting up more often. And don't forget to comment, either! I love whatever feedback and criticism you have for me! If there's anything that makes you super uncomfortable, please tell me so I can try to work around that. Thank you so much for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaike woke up back in the room he had been in before. It was dark this time. He sat up and looked around, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the darkness. He reached over to the lap on the nightstand and started trying to figure out how to turn it on. Eventually, he managed to find a dial and twist it the right way. The lamp flicked on, the brightness causing Kaike to jump back and cover his eyes. 

He groaned and rubbed his eyes, trying to get used to the bright light. He stared at the door for a few seconds before deciding that there weren't that many other options. As he stood up, he suddenly realized how weak he was. It made sense, considering that the only thing he had eaten lately was a plate of cold scrambled eggs. He was also a little thirsty, but not too much so. 

He made his way to the door slowly, not wanting to alert anyone with loud sudden movements. He reached the door and wrapped his hand around the knob, thankful when it turned out to be unlocked. He tiptoed out into the hallway, deciding to leave the door open incase he decided to come back and needed to remember which door he had gone through.

He walked down the hall slowly, flinching at every noise. He had the urge to go into littlespace, but fought against it, telling himself that he needed to focus right now. He peeked into every door that he went by, hoping to find something that would help him figure out what was going on. Or a bathroom. He just realized that he really had to pee.

It was dark, so he couldn't see very far down the hall and everything was just shadowy outlines. So when he saw a figure standing a few feet in front of him, he lost his shit. Actually, he lost his piss. 

Kaike stared at the figure in front of him, frozen in fear. He heard a hissing sound and felt a warm liquid run down his leg. The figure stood there awkwardly before stepping to the side and walking around him, continuing down the hall with a few confused glances back.

Kaike didn't know what to do, so he just kept walking, this time at a quicker pace. Eventually, he found the office of that Ezial guy and flipped the light on, shutting the door behind him. He saw his ruined suitcase laying in the corner and sighed in relief, going over and looking through it to see if he still had an extra pair of pants. And some underwear. Did he even pack underwear? Probably not. He probably just packed pull-ups and diapers. Speaking of which, where was the pull-up that he had on before?

He sifted through the scraps, fishing out all of his clothes that had survived. He had only found a bunch of hoodie jumpers, jean shorts, and a few pull-ups. Kaike somewhat wished that he had packed more big clothes, but his little side was secretly squealing happily.

He was tempted to wear his fox jumper, which had big ears and a tail and everything, but he settled on the polar bear one since it was the most mature of his choices. (The hoodie is at the top because it wouldn't let me put the image in down here. Just imagine that hoodie but with a jumper snap bottom on it)

He grabbed the polar bear jumper, the shorts, and one of his pull-ups. He debated for a while whether or not it was a good idea to wear the pull-up since it might be visible under his shorts and the bottom of his jumper, but he decided to shrug it off and hope for the best.

After gathering up the clothes, he sifted through a bit more until he was able to find his pacifier. He smiled and popped it in, forgetting what he was doing for a moment until he heard a door opening behind him. 

He stood up quickly and turned around to face whoever was there before stumbling back and falling backwards. He fell on his butt, the wet seat of his jeans making a loud SLAP sound when they hit the laminate wood floor.

Ezial stepped into the room, not noticing Kaike at first, and shut the door. Ezial mumbled something about idiots leaving the lights on and sat down at his desk, setting a box down on the wooden surface. Kaike sat as still as possible while he tried to think up a way he could  get out of this situation easily without alerting Ezial.

As usual, he didn't remember that much from littlespace because it all got fuzzy, but he did remember what happened when Ezial caught him snooping. He didn't remember the full situation, but he did remember being pinned to the wall and having his ass whooped.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he realized Ezial was staring blankly at him. Kaikes face turned bright red and he looked down, realizing he was sitting in a puddle of urine with a pacifier in his mouth while holding a bundle of clothes to his chest.

Tears blurred his vision and his lip started to quiver. Ezial slowly stood up and started walking towards him. Kaike let out a shaking sob and scooted back until he was against the wall. Ezial knelt down in front of him and gently took Kaikes upper arms and pulled him back to his feet, standing in front of him.