Why do we need God in life?

PART ONE: WHY DO WE NEED GOD AND JESUS IN OUR LIVES?  DO WE NEED ONE OF THEM OR BOTH?

Who is God?
⇨The creator, he created the universe, the angels, all kinds of animals, the nature, the water, the sky, everything around us is created by God.
And most importantly, he created the mankind.
The human is God's most beautiful work, because of how complicated yet perfect design, every human is unique by being either female or male, every female has her own beautiful looks, body, hair, eye shape, eyecolour, eyebrows, length of neck, her height, her weight... Etc
Every male has his own beautiful looks, body, hair, eyeshape, eyescolour... Etc

“By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.”

-Hebrews 11:3

⇨As he created everything from nothing, he can bring everything back to nothing.

“Lift up your eyes on high and see: who created these? He who brings out their host by number, calling them all by name, by the greatness of his might, and because he is strong in power not one is missing.”

-Isaiah 40:26

⇨He can heal any disease, he can give life to dead people, he can make solve any problem. Everything imposible for the human is possible for God.

◆God loves us so much, that he sent his only son to save us.

Do we need God in our life? 
- Absolutely yes, without God, we'd be hopeless, We'd have no one to turn to in our troubles, God is capable to save us from any problem we face, without him in our life, we'd face much troubles, with no solution.

GOD IS THE SOLUTION

Do we need Jesus in our life?

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

-John 14:6

That means, if we really want to know God, to get closer to God, to feel and understand God, we need to believe in Jesus, we need fo accept Jesus and let him rule our lives so he cam light us up, and make it clear for us what road is the right road, what road leads us to heaven.
He is the [way], he is the [truth], he is the [life]

How to start accepting God and Jesus ⇦

The first answer you'd expect to get is (praying), well, no, if you prayed, and you had no faith, if you prayed and you know nothing about God and Jesus, then it won't really help.

If you want to accept God you need to accept Jesus, and if you want to accept Jesus you need to to know him, and to know him you need to read the Bible.

Read Bible, understand it, understand God's word, work with it, and you'll find the way to Jesus, and Jesus will lead you to God.

⇨Today's tip to be a real Christian:

Try to read 5 verses everyday.
And most importantly, don't read it from any websites, not because they might be wrong, but because you need a Bible in your house, a house without a Bible isn't a house.

⇨should I read both old and new testements?⇦

Yes, the old testament is just like the new, written about God by Holy Spirit.
All the rules in it are right, it has so many answers for a lot of our questions, plus, the old testament can show you the keys to a long happy healthy life, and how to be smart and have a strong personality.
Though I'll talk about these later in this book.

→More verses:

This is what God the Lord says— the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it”

-Isaiah 45:5

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God”

-Romans 1:20

Empty space to ask any question.

Next: should we believe in everything written in Bible?

♡Thought: when you go to your school/work, by extra mask and give it to a person who isn't wearing a one, he/she might not be able to afford buying a one ♡

I don't like saying it, but I'll say it only in this part, I'll make a list for all good Christians books here, plus I'll post in my account all the stories that you should report because they offense Jesus/God.
Plus I'll make more books about Christian religion, of course it'll be completely different and discuss something else.
So if you wanna keep up with all that, you can follow me here and on Instagram @/ nashi_lt ♡

Take care, stay safe, thank God ♡
Nashi xx