DEFEND THE RELIGION

This is probably the most important part in this book...
DEFEND YOUR RELIGION!
You can't be a Christian when you see people making fun of your religion and not do a thing.
You can't be a Christian when you see people insulting your religious monuments and not do a thing.
You can't be a real Christian when you see a person spread fake facts about your religion and not do a thing.

Let's read verses first :

"but honor the Messiah as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you."

-1 Peter 3:15

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God,and take every thought captive to obey Christ"

-2 Corinthians 10:5

"He must be devoted to the trustworthy message we teach. Then he can use these accurate teachings to encourage people and correct those who oppose the word."

-Titus 1:9

"Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage–with great patience and careful instruction."

-2Timothy 4.2

 "The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel."

-Philippians 1:16

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."

-Ephesians 5:11

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who doesn’t need to be ashamed, correctly teaching the word of truth."

-2Timothy 2:15

I'm pretty sure this is enough prove to know that you should always be ready to defend God's word, The Church AND your brothers and sisters in faith [Christians] .

But the question is how can we do that?

Here are some tips:

1) Do not ignore the conversations in social media/real lives that spread lies about sensitive matters in Bible (Women, slaves, Cross dressing, homosexuality, eating pork... Etc)
Share the truth about them with no fear, give proofs to what you say, and ofc to do that you should read about these topics and see the misunderstanding to be able to correct it.

2) Show your disagreement and raise your voice when something against the religion happen (ex. Rude cartoons about the religion, converting a church to something else.. Etc)
Use your social media, or peacefully protest.

3) make the number of Christians matter, aka, always try to make a bigger family, so more people worship God!
God told us many times that He loves us to be fruitful multiply,it's not a must for Christians but if God loves it then why not?  Plus the power of religion comes when we are many, and when I mean the power, I mean the capablity to make a role in a community.
I know we are the biggest religion in the world, but we are loosoing it, and let's not forget that atheism and satanism is popular these days, and they are taking a big role in the community, we should always be ready, many and faithfully strong!
There are so many countries where the Christians are barely there, and they are way too perscuted (ex: middle east)  and instead of trying to take a part in their country and being many, they are being (a barely seen part)  and every family has maximum two kids.
In my opinion, every family should has from 3-5 kids, and make them children of God by teaching his religion.
So be fruitful and multiply, just like God wants us to be!

4) Take a political/social role in your country.
I'm starting to see Christians doing this, but I don't see enough of them.
Spreading religion is beautiful, but having an important role in your country is much better to help spreading the religion and defending it. It's a very smart move I hope you put it in your minds, by studying hard and being a minister or a president or any important role the politics and be a Christian who works for the best of the religion and church is very helpful!

5) Be a good person.

This is very important, because people will hate on the religion more if its people are bad, so be nice to anyone, always do charity work but in the name of Christ♡

6) Talk about the persecution of Christian like you are the one who is being persecuted.

7)Try to put Christians needs first.
I don't mean thay racismly, but let's pretend you have 5$, and you want to donate it, you have two choices, a Christian family who is in need, a non Christian family who is in need.
Prefer the first choice.

Free place to ask any question.