Long life

We all want to live a long live to achieve our goals, to help people and to spread God's word, Well God told us how to get a long life in Bible.
But first, I must say: This part's goal is NOT making you love the earth's life, Christians should live on earth as visitors, because their real home is in Heaven with God.

Let's start:

The fear of the Lord prolongs life, but the years of the wicked will be short.”

-Proverbs 10:27

“You shall serve the Lord your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you. None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.”

-Exodus 23:25-26

“My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you.”

-Proverbs 3:1-2

“You shall walk in all the way that the Lord your God has commanded you, that you may live, and that it may go well with you, and that you may live long in the land that you shall possess.”

-Deuteronomy 5:33

“Now this is the commandment, the statutes and the rules that the Lord your God commanded me to teach you, that you may do them in the land to which you are going over, to possess it, that you may fear the Lord your God, you and your son and your son's son, by keeping all his statutes and his commandments, which I command you, all the days of your life, and that your days may be long.”

-Deuteronomy 6:1-2

I

think God made it more than clear to us that to have a long life we should worship him, believe in him, fear him, and when I say fear I don't can being scared but respect and honor him and most importantly : keep his commandments.

But you should know, that doesn't mean to only pray and read the Scripture,  because faith is dead without action [James 2:14-26] . You should help people who are in need, you should forgive, love etc...
Simply follow the rules that is said in Bible.
One common mistake almost all the Christians do is not keeping the commandments, they think that keeping the commands of God (which, by the way, are every rule written in Bible, the NT, not only the 10 commands God gave to Moses) . We see someone (to be exact, a Christian)  doing something against the Bible, we decide to stay silence because according to some Christians, God told us not to judge, when in fact he TOLD US TO JUDGE AND POINT OUT THE SINS but not to be hypocritcal or punish people for their sins pretending we are the God.

You think I'm wrong?  Okay let's read what Bible say:

“But those who persist in sin should be rebuked in front of everyone, so that the others will stand in fear of sin.”

-1 timothy 5:20

But we command you, my brethren, in the name of our Lord Yeshua The Messiah, that you will rebunk and separate from every brother who walks wickedly and not according to the commandments that they received from us”