Prologue

The word lesbian is derived from the name of the Greek island of Lesbos, home to the 6th century BC poet Sappho. It said that young women were gathered in groups and were left in her charge for their instruction or cultural edification. Women were strong enough to be warriors and protectors, smart and intelligent to rule the island with democracy and peace. Build the finest houses and buildings. Creative and talented to sculpt the most elegant sculpture and paint beautiful paintings of powerful women. Men were only field workers to provide food for the people in exchange for residence, clothes and food.

Sappho was in love with a girl named Erine, after years of ruling and keeping the island safe and balanced the gods gifted them with a beautiful babygirl, but the men were making chaos at night because of hate and jealousy. Out of fear Sappho begged the gods to take her babygirl and protect her, she made them promise to bring her back in the right time. When she’s ready to take back what’s hers and protect the island from all the destruction and corruption that men caused.

The prophecy said that a child with heart shaped birth mark on the back
of her neck will come at the right period of time, jet black hair, pale skin and dark brown eyes. She will be the only person who’s able to open the book of Sappho. When touched by the true descendent, the marble on the cover of the book will shine with a blinding light and the locks will fall
off, giving access for it to be read. The heiress would take her place as ruler of the island and peace will come upon it once again.

Centuries later, now 1840 a beautiful babygirl was born in London England. To a wealthy family known for their business around the world, she was named Sophie Jane Williams.

Growing up without a mother was hard for Sophie but her father’s love
was enough for her, she was raised by the maids. She was a very elegant young lady with long black hair that reached middle of her back, pale and smooth skin that made every man drool. Large dark brown eyes that could lure any soul looking deep into them, plump rosy lips and kissable that leaves you yearning for more. Her frame, oh her gorgeous frame long legs that walk so gracefully.

A goddess in human form. She was a bookworm princess, she could read for hours and hours without getting bored or annoyed.

Sophie grew following her father’s footsteps in business management of a world trade company. At the age of 25 was her first business trip to a
faraway island called the island of Lesbos, from what she read this
island was ruled by women.
They had a large source of gold and silver. Her father gave her an easy mission for her first time, she was gonna export seeds for agriculture and import tropical fruits and sell 45% percent to neighboring countries the rest will be bought by the government.
She had 2 hours to get ready for the long trip before the ships takes off.