CHAPTER XIII: PREPARATION

3rd person pov:

The rumours flew around fast. Andino was well aware of what was happening around the island. Women didn't attend their work places anymore. Nor did they appear in the streets, not until late afternoon. And if they did at night, they'll walk in groups.

Andino was suspicious and angry with the young visitor they had a month ago. At first he didn't pay her much attention, but she caused so much trouble after she disappeared with that book. He wanted her dead. He couldn't afford losing his power. He couldn't afford being a salve to those pathetic worthless women. He looked everywhere for her and that stupid family she was with but they were nowhere to be found.

He ordered a couple of guards to snoop around and follow the girls and see where they went early in the morning. Three young ladies were walking deep in the forest reaching the dead end. The two big trees were in the way. Or so did the guards thought. One of the girls pushed the falling weeds out of the way and they all disappeared behind it.

The guards agreed that one would follow them and the other will go inform their boss. The guard pulled his sword out going after them. When he reached the pond he was stunned by seeing naked women swimming and laughing. Kissing and having fun. He didn't realize someone was behind him. He heard a growl behind him leading to him swinging his sword back only for it to collide with Beatrice's. She sent him a smirk taking a knife and putting on his throat. Hitting his sword she made it fall to the ground.

"Ladies! Look who we have here" said Maria while laughing. Bea pushed him closer to where the other girls were sitting. Then she kicked his legs which made him fall on his knees. He was scared shitless but Bea was enjoying it, yanking his hair back with her sharp knife tracing his neck.

"What are you doing here little boy?"

"I-I...Please" He stuttered,

"Claire. Go get Artemis" Claire got out the pond naked and the boy was looking at her wet behind. Lara noticed where he was looking and smirked.

"You like what you see? Bea. I want his eyes in a jar please, just a small accessory for my night stand" Bea smirked and guided her knife to his face. He was trembling and begging her not to do it.

"Quit playing around girls" Artemis was here holding a spear.

"Everyone get dressed and meet me in the field in 30 minutes" everyone went to dry off and get ready. Now only Bea and Maria are left with Artemis. She grabbed his wet face with her thumb and pointy finger turning his face left and right.

"You've got some balls trespassing my property little boy. Well I don't think you'll have them anymore after she is done with you" Artemis smiled at Bea who just nodded her with a smirk.

"No please! I'm just doing my job! We were ordered to follow them here! Please" Maria looked at Artemis confused.

"We?"

"THERE!" Five guards were running towards them with swords. Beatrice slit the guard's throat quickly and threw her knife at another. It stabbed him right in the chest. Maria took her two shot guns and fired at one the second guy came running towards her she let him get close and shot him in the face. Artemis threw her spear fast at the third guy piercing right through his chest. The last guy was just standing there awkwardly scared. He dropped his sword and ran away. Bea tried to follow him but Artemis stopped her.

"Let him. I want mister governor to know what's coming" they were startled by series of gun shots just to find Maria emptying her shot gun on a dead guy.

"You *shot* ruined *shot* MY DRESS *shot* *shot* *shot*"

She huffed and stumped childishly putting the gun away and looked at a stunned Artemis.

"What?"

Artemis just shook her head in disbelief.

"I'm going to get Samara to help me with the bodies"

Maria nodded and skipped to Beatrice like a little girl then jumped on her wrapping her legs around her waist. Bea twirled her around and kissed her lips.

Meanwhile in the castle Andino was fuming at the bad news he got. He threw his wine glass at wall and yelled for everyone to leave. He was breathing hard.

"You want war Artemis. I will give you war. Guards!" two guards came running waiting for his orders.

"Inform every man on this island that a war is coming. Be prepared."

They bowed and left his office. He was burning holes at the wall thinking hard of ways to torture that little English girl.