CHAPTER III: RULER OF MEN

"Who's my little babygirl, you so pretty just like your mama" said a woman with light brown hair, she was holding a baby with black hair and kissing her on the cheeks.

They were sitting on a bench made of clay, the woman was wearing a long dress, It looked like it was from ancient Greece. Why am I dreaming about this? Then another woman with black hair and dark brown eyes walked in and sat next to her and kissed the side of her head, then proceeded to play with the baby.

I walked closer to them to take peek when the baby started making grabby hands to the woman with dark hair,

"You wanna come to mama, babygirl. Come here" and she picked her up.

So shes their daughter what a beautiful family they had, I just smiled at them. Then all of a sudden there was a scream and a another woman came rushing through a door,

"Mistress, Pardon me but HE is back. THEY are back" she said with a shaky voice, who was he? Who were they?

The dark haired woman passed the baby to her lover and stood up walking towards the servant,

"Stay here, with them." She ordered her, and walked right through me.

Turning around I saw her face to face with a man he had dark eyes and black hair he had similar features of Andino.

"How dare you walk into my house like this Caesar?!" she raised her voice at him, he just looked at her and then back at the other woman who held the baby. I can see panic in her eyes when she looked back at her baby.

"Dont you dare harm them, I'll kill you Caesar Andino" she threatened. Wait Andino? Philip Andino is his descendent?

"Be careful Sappho, youll never know what will happen to your wife and baby" he said smiling like a psychopath and left.

Sappho fell on her knees, I was about to catch her but she went right through my arms, I saw tears rolling down her face. She looked at the sky filled with stars.

"Please my Gods and Goddesses, Protect my little girl. Take her" she begged sobbing, the other woman came and sat next to her giving her the baby.

She looked at her with so much love, but the baby was too young to realize what was happening, she just started playing with her mothers black hair.

Suddenly the sky was pouring rain and thunder was hitting hard the earth vibrated under their feet, and the babygirl started glowing with a blinding light and disappeared. The two women hugged each other and cried from the agony of losing their child, followed by a scream that held so much hurt.

I jumped from the bed sweating and breathing hard, what the hell was that, why was I dreaming about this all of a sudden? I looked out the balcony to see the glory of the moon in the sky, I pulled my watch out of the vest I was wearing earlier to realize it was 8PM.

I got up and walked to the balcony, this view was so beautiful, the sea was so calm and sky was so bright with stars. I walked back inside to grab a cup of water. That dream left me thirsty. I took the candle and light it with a match and passed the closet when a book caught my eye.

Famous Female Poets.

"Hmmm interesting" I pulled it out of its place and blew the dust that was on it.

I sat down on the bed and flicked through the pages until a name hit me, Sappho. Isnt that the woman from my dream, I kept on reading about her, Black hair and brown eyes, famous poet from the 6Th century BC.