CHAPTER XI: OLD FRIENDS

1 month later:

Richard is supposed to be here by now. It's been 4 weeks and a couple of days since I last saw him. After the events that happened the night we broke inside the governor's house. Artemis was able to convince over 30 women to join. At first I had to go with her to show them that I was the daughter of Sappho by opening the book. All I had to do is put my palm over it and close my eyes. I think of my mother. The marble would shine and the book would open. That would leave them astonished and they agree to join us. But now I don't have to because the rumours were already traveling around the island and the girls would go asking each other around if it's true.

"How is training going?" Andy looked exhausted she took her leather armour and clothes off. She put her foot in the pond's cold water and got in. She swam under water till she reached me. I felt her hands slide up my skin reaching my waist her head going out the water.

"I have missed you" she whispered, she looked at my bare chest and smirked. Water was running down her face and neck. She looked so captivating. I pushed her hair back out of the way and put my elbows on her shoulders and kissed her lips. I felt her nails dig into my sides and that made me moan.

I wanted her to know how much she turned me on so I wrapped my legs around her waist as her hands went on my bottom holding me close. I was slowly grinding on her lower stomach and I knew she could feel how wet I was even if we were in the water. She slightly pushed me against a nearby soft rock and started kissing my neck I couldn't help but tangle my fingers in her hair. I felt her long fingers slip between my folds rubbing me slowly. My heart was beating faster than a hummingbird's wings. I yelped as they teased my entrance and slid inside. I moaned in her ear and that made her go faster and harder. I was a moaning mess and she was making my eyes water from the pleasure.

The sun was setting and we were still making love in the pond. I don't know how long we were here. We only stopped when Aphrodite came running our way. We broke apart but Andy was still kissing my neck.

"Theyre here" she simply said.

We washed ourselves quickly and got out the water. There was a cold breeze so we had to hurry before we got sick. We went inside the cottage to dry off and change. We ran into Artemis who had a knowing look on her face. She had a cup in her hand she made a sipping noise.

"What, mother" Andy asked annoyed.

"I didn't say anything" she went back to reading her book.

"Mom! Artemis is teasing me!" she yelled to melody like a kid.

"Andy! you're not a fucking 6 year old!" melody yelled back from the kitchen. We heard Artemis snort.

Andy sighed and pulled me to what was now our room to change.

"Im so excited to see them" oh goddess they're here. I missed them so much. Well I admit yes I used to be afraid of Horses but Ebony and I got along very well. I jumped on her back and took off to the beach with Andy on Ebon behind us. Richard decided to land there instead of the port.

Reaching our destination we saw 4 small boats paddling our way. Once they stopped I saw the 6'3 big muscular girl with brown skin getting off the boat. Pulling two girls from the boat like they were a leaf. And that would be Samara.

"Samara!" I ran to her and jumped in her arms she picked me up and twirled me around. She was the strongest out of them. She didn't talk a lot no one knew why. She would sometimes say a word or two.

"I missed you big girl" I said after she put me down, she patted my head like a kid and chuckled.

"Samara miss Sophie" she looks tough and scary with the muscles and the angry face she had but she was a softie. I said hello to the two girls and welcomed them. Next I saw Beatrice, the knife and sword master. A man ripped her tongue off when she was 9 and she hasn't spoken since. She was my height with really short white hair. We always knew that she was born with white hair, a very special thing. She was wearing black pants and a black shirt. Her swords were hanging from the belt on her waist.

"Hello Bea. How are you?" she hummed with a smile. That meant good. I kissed her cheek and I pulled Maria out of the boat.

"Maria! Short my Maria" she punched my shoulder and growled. She does that sometimes. It was weird but I got used to it. We both took the hands of two other girls and helped them off.

"Call me that again chica and I'll shoot you in the boob" she was originally from Spain but she was taken to Portugal in some unfortunate events.

"You know you love my boobs you wont shoot them" she smiled and hugged me burying her face between my boobs. I missed her. Then came the 'leaders' or the founders of this group. The twins.

Lara and Laura. Professional hitmen or in this case hitwomen. They've been trained to be assassins since 7. They first found Beatrice in an orphanage when she was 16. Then they added Samara when they found her in a street fight competition she was treated like dog.

Two years later they found Maria. I don't know her story but they said she had it rough. She's been through a lot. Now Beatrice is 24 the twins are 28. Maria is 26. I don't know about samara. They added other girls that I didn't know personally. They made a group of twelve people. The twins and couple of other girls were in the next boat. The twins didn't need our help, they got off and so did the other three ladies.

"Look who's waiting for us Lara. Miss Sophie Williams the new Director of The William industries" I just rolled my eyes at them. They were basically the same person, light skin and long brown hair and green eyes. Except Laura had a broken iris, her left eye wasn't completely green. That's the only way you could tell them apart.

Laura hugged me and kissed the top of my head. Lara pushed her sister's face away which made laugh and kissed my cheek. Then she grabbed them both and started pulling.

"Oh look at those chubby cheeks, so adorable. Look at her Laura" I pushed her hands away and rubbed my cheeks.

"I missed you too. Where the hell is Richard?" they pointed at the last boat finally arriving. There was Richard and another guy with the entire luggage they brought.

"Well you sent us a personal assistant and we appreciated it" Samara pulled him off and we helped them with the bags. Very heavy bags.

"This is the last time you two leave me with the luggage" he said to the twins. They just smirked.

"Hello dear friend" he patted my back and sighed. I heard someone clear their throat. I realized I completely forgot about Andy.

"Oh yes. Guys this is Andy. My" I was looking for the right word but Maria beat me to it.

Lover?

"Yes! Thanks Maria" she waved me off. Andy then proceeded to greet everyone, as I introduced all of them to her. When she reached Samara she didn't know what to do. Cause Samara had an angry face.

"Samara be nice" said Laura. That's when Samara smiled and wrapped her big arms around Andy and picked her off the floor. Everyone was laughing at her stunned face.

"Andy. Samara. Friend" Andy laughed and patted the big girl's chest while chuckling.

"C'mon we have a place for all of you"