I'll stay up

4 months later:

After our beautiful wedding, me and Katherine settled down into our gorgeous cozy town house. The wedding was one of the best days of our life and now I couldn't imagine not having her in my life. Now being 7 months pregnant, my mood swings were all over the place, I honestly don't know how Katherine can stand being in the same house as me. However, she does and she has being nothing but loving and caring throughout this pregnancy.

I couldn't be more excited to meet our little baby boy. After we went for our scan, we found out the gender and I couldn't have been happier.

It was a lovey sunny Sunday and me and Kate were lying in bed, cuddled up next to each others bodies.

"Umm...I don't want to go back to work tomorrow." I said as i cuddled even closer into the crook of he neck.

"Aren't you excited to get back to working with your beautiful boss." She faked a frown.

"Maybe but she can be quite demanding at times."

I smirked at her as she climbed on top of me.

"Well maybe you need to be bossed around a little more." As she whispered in my ear she slowly started to kiss down my neck.

"Well i do miss looking at her in them tight pencil skirts she loves to wear. Maybe she wears them because she knows she's teasing me." I say flustered as se was getting closer and closer to my breasts.

I cant help it but give into her. Even though we have been together for a couple of years now, she still never fails to get me hot and bothered. My porcelain skin feels like it's burning against her smooth tanned skin as our naked bodies are pressed together. The white duvet surrounds both of our bodies making the room feel even more steamy. Finally, Katherine makes her way down to my baby bump. She gently kisses it which makes our baby kick.

"That never gets old, watching our little baby boy in his mommy's stomach." We both smiled back at each other as she kissed my lips, lovingly.

"I love you"

Katherine's pov:

I have never been so much in love with Taylor than i am right no. We were painting the babies nursery and i just couldn't help but smile as i look over at my beautiful pregnant wife, wearing denim overalls that fit perfectly around every curve. She hasn't been feeling very well for the past months because of her pregnancy and i just feel guilty that i cant take that pain away.

We've painted our baby boys room grey and mint green, with white furniture.

He's going to love it.

That night we were cuddled up in bed trying to get some sleep when Taylor suddenly sits up, getting out of my strong hold.

"What's up, baby?" I asked as i sat up with her in bed.

"I just had this weird pain. It's fine. Go back to sleep."

"No ill stay up with you. What do you need? Something to drink?" I asked getting out of the warm bed.

"A glass of water would be great and maybe something to eat?" She looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"Anything for you."

I knew exactly what she wanted to eat. Through out the pregnancy she had always being moaning about craving ice cream. However, because she was worried about gaining weight so she wouldn't touch it. It was torture for her.

As i went down the staircase into our newly decorated kitchen i made her a glass of ice cold water and found a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream that i have kept in there since she had started having cravings for ice cream.

As i made my way into our bedroom, i smiled at her small frame under the sheets.

"Here baby, this will make you feel better."

"I told you. I don't want to eat unhealthy when I'm pregnant."

"This one time isn't going to effect anything." I laugh at how stubborn she is.

"I'm going to become even more fatter than i am." She whined.

"What my little boy wants. My little boy gets. Now eat up."

She smiled at me as i looked deeply into her eyes. "Please, just eat."

"Fine, only because i love the both of you."