Worth the wait

Kate's pov:

I couldn't wait to get home to my baby and beautiful wife after the stressful day I have had. It's still going round and round in my head the weird thing that I witnessed this morning going into work. I couldn't help but worry what might of happened if I hadn't been there today.

As I walk through the main entrance to my house, I instantly feel the warmth hit me and the smell of cinnamon scents exploded. I'm so glad to be home.

As I quietly step into the kitchen, trying not to. Disturb the beautiful scene in front of me. Taylor was trying her very hardest to feed Oscar but he kept spitting his milk back out at her. The yellow, woolly sweat she was wearing was covered in the milk that he had obviously spat at her as she was holding him. She was slowly bouncing and cradling his tiny body.

"Hello, my two angels." I say quietly, trying not to scare either of them.

Taylor instantly turns around looking wide-eyed for a second and the moment she saw me, her expression softened.

"Hey baby, you're home early." That beautiful smile could instantly make anyone happy, it's just what I wanted to see.

"I know, I could wait to get home and see my lovely wife and baby boy." I kiss Tays head and go straight to Oscars blushed, smooth cheek and gave him a soft kiss.

"How's was work with that assistant of yours." She asks, stroking my cheek gently.
" well..." I began giving a big sigh. " I walked in on her this morning going through all of my files and bank statements in my office... so I am please to tell you that she is not my assistant anymore." I tell her, sitting down at our dining room table.

"Baby, I'm so sorry to hear that, you look stressed my love."

She takes a seat next to me on the table after putting Oscar down in his crib that we had in the lounge.

" How about I run you a nice hot bath so you can relax a bit?"

"That would be amazing."

Tay instantly walks away to the bathroom to run me a bath. Taking a deep breath, I pour a big glass of red wine, kiss Oscar on the head, trying not to wake his resting body, and make my way to the bathroom.
Walking in I see Tay bent over the bath, shutting the taps off.

Slowly, I walk up behind her, resting my hands on the side of her ass cheeks. Relaxing back into be I slowly kiss her neck up and down as the tilts her head to the side, telling me to keep going.

"How about you join me, my love?" I whisper in her ear.

" I would love to but what about Oscar?" She whines.

" he's fast asleep and you need to relax a bit." I say, biting on her earlobe.

We both undress each other slowly, making the most of this moment that we have together. Our bodies pressed tightly before I lay down in the steamy, bubbly water.

Tay lay down slowly between my legs, resting her head back on my shoulder.

"Are you comfortable baby?" I asked, quietly in her ear.

"Very." She sighed

"Ummm... this was so worth the wait." She moans.

"It really was."