Champion Worrior

TAYLORS POV:

I open my eyes to a bright light shining down on me. It takes a minute for me to process where i am but the beautiful view in front of me instantly remind me.

As i look down at the end of the familiar hospital bed i see my lovely wife rocking our new born son in her arms. I smile to myself before she notice that my awake.

She starts to blush as she looks me deeply in my eyes.

"How you feeling, darling?" She asks in that angelic voice of hers.

"I feel a little weak, but I'm ok now."

She smiles as she gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"How is he?" She lays our little boy gently in my arms as she sits on the chair next to me.

"He just had a little cry but he's fine now."

I glanced at her. I could tell she hadn't been a sleep yet. The blue and purple bags under her eyes could give it away to anybody.

"Have you been to sleep yet?"

I felt guilty, I'd been asleep all night and didn't even give her the chance to.

"Umm, no... I couldn't actually get to sleep." She says just before shutting her eyes.

"Come here... come and snuggle up to your wife." I move over to give her some room to the left of me.

She slowly moves towards me as she wraps her hands around my body and lays her head just underneath my arm.

She kissed me and the baby on the head before going to sleep next to me.

Some time later it had just turned early morning. There was a sudden knock on our room door which Megan slowly walked it from.

"How's everything going?" She asked, looking at the view of me, Kate and our baby boy cuddled up.

"Good, thanks for asking."

"Thats good, I've just come to check up on you guys."

After she gave me a check up, she talked with me and Kate for a little while. It was weird how nice she was actually being to the two of us, as i had always thought she was a bitch.

"Anyway, have you guys decided on a name for this little one."

"We have actually." Kate spoke up. "He's name is going to be Oscar, as it means champion warrior."

"He's going to be a strong little boy." Megan says, smiling at him in my arms. "Well...i better get back on with my shift...see you later."

"Oh baby, i forgot to tell you that you mom called me last night and was wondering if you'd be up for visitors today." Kate tells me as the gets out of bed.

"Yeah, ill be up for that. I bet she cant wait to meet her grandson." I smile at him sleeping peacefully in my arms. He has Kate's gorgeous, pure eyes. I know that wouldn't be possible because we used a sperm donor, but for some reason he really does resemble her in many ways.

Kate's pov:
"Amanda, Peter its great to see you." I say hugging them as they walk through the door. "Hey, Lucy." I greeted Taylor's sister as the came in last.

"Hey guys." Taylor say, sitting up in bed.

"How you feeling, sweetie?" Her dad asks

"A little sore but I'm better."

"Oh my look at my little grandson!" Amanda exclaims as she picks him up out of the crib.

"Aww he's so cute, sis." Lucy says, kissing his forehead.

It saddened me at the thought of how my mom would never get to meet her grandson. I think she would have been proud of me and what i have achieved in my life so far. My mother was a lovely, caring person with bright red hair and a smile that could make the moodiest person happy. It was contagious. Amanda sometimes reminded me of my mother, so i found comfort in that she was in my life.

My thoughts were interrupted with the sound of an obnoxious ring tone blasting through the room. Shit its mine.

Looking at the caller ID i notice that its Samantha at the office calling me. What the hell would she want.

"How can i help you, Samantha?" I ask, trying to sound polite.

"Sorry to call you, however your needed down at the office."

"Well i can't come right now, my wife has just given birth." I sounded a bit more pissed off than i should of. Shit.
"Y-yes of course... ill tell them that Miss Clarke." She replied, sounding a bit taken back at my tone.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a bitch, but i told the office i was taking a little break before going back." I tell her, a bit more calmly this time.

"Sorry again, Miss Clarke."

Once i hang up the phone, Tay gives me a curious look.

"It's nothing, just work, babe." I say answering her question before she even asked.

"I am honestly so proud of you two. You make a beautiful family, I'm also so glad that our Taylor fell in love with you and chose you, Katherine." Peter tells me with a huge smile on his face.

"I actually couldn't imagine her with anybody else, if I'm being honest." Lucy speaks.

After a couple of hours of everybody getting to hold Oscar, Megan comes in to announce that visiting hour are over but Taylor is free to go home tomorrow morning.

"That great news sweetie! We'll see you guys soon... just get some rest." Amanda says before kissing our foreheads and soon after it was just me, Tay and our beautiful, healthy baby boy.

" Amanda says before kissing our foreheads and soon after it was just me, Tay and our beautiful, healthy baby boy