Look At Me

Taylor's pov:

"Babe, just answer your phone... it's fine." I tell her after the third time her phone had gone off since we were back home.

"No, it's fine...it's just that stupid new assistant of mine, calling me every time there's one little problem." She sighed, sitting down next to me and Oscar on the sofa.
She gently slouched down beside me, resting her head softly on my right shoulder.

"I think she likes you." I say bluntly, keeping my eyes on Oscar who was asleep on my lap.

I feel Kate tense slightly and i can feel her gaze on the side of my face but I dare look in her direction.
"Don't say that, she doesn't...she...she just want to impress me for some reason."

'The reason is because she has feeling for you...and i know how she feels... i was that little naive girl who was in love with her boss a couple of years back."

"Tay." She sighs quietly. "Tay, look at me, baby." She says placing her long, soft fingers on my chin. Her touch was intoxicating. I slowly lift my head in her direction. I hate her knowing that i am jealous of someone who just works for her but i find that i can't hide my feelings when it comes to Kate. She always knows what i am feeling or even thinking at any point in the day.
"You can trust me,Taylor, I haven't got any feeling for anyone but you. I fell in love with you. I chose to start a family with you... I wouldn't want it any other way." Her eyes were glossy, like she was about to cry at one moment and a little smile appeared on the corner of her mouth, when she noticed my expression soften.

I held her soft, warm hands tightly in my own cold, trembling ones. "I love you... and I trust you... I really do. I just can help but feel annoyed and jealous that when we were starting our family... she was calling you about fucking work." I said, trying to keep my calm and not wake Oscar up.

"I'm so mad at that as well. I promise that I'll talk to her about it." She said taking a deep breath. "I just can't wait until you're back at work with me... I might enjoy work better then." She smiled, showing her pearly white teeth.

My fingers gently ran across her jaw line before placing it behind her neck and pulling her in for yet another breath taking kiss.

"Now let's cuddle up, watch a movie with our son and I'll pour us both a glass of wine." Kate announces as she backs out of our kiss.

" I can't. I'm nursing!"I whine at the thought. Going without a drink for 9 months has been challenging for me, especially because Kate always loved to drink but she has been very good at not drinking with me.

"Then I will get us both a glass of Coca Cola and that big bag of popcorn I've been saving for us." She says like an excitable child.

As Kate is in the kitchen, I grab the fluffy throw blanket that was on the back of the sofa, and cuddled me and Oscar up in it, gently placing him beside me.

After a few minutes Kate comes back into the living room where I'm picking a movie for us to watch. She's now wearing her oversized jumper and my back and white shorts. Her long legs looked very toned as I realised that I was staring. "Welcome back, sexy." I smirk at her.

She pulled herself under the blanket and placed both of her arms around my waist. "You don't look too bad yourself." She whispered before giving my neck a light kiss.

" Please, I've just given birth a day ago. I'm a mess."

"A gorgeous mess."