𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

"Yo Kam Moms here." Kendall said barging into my room. I groaned and flipped to the other side of the bed. "I'll be down in a second." "Mk" I heard her mumble and go back downstairs.

Kendall and I bought a house together last year when I turned 18. I love living with her, she is my favorite sister and it's pretty obvious.

I rolled off my bed and fell on the floor, I didn't bother getting up and just rolled my body over to my bathroom.

I stood up and opened the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and whispered "ew." I turned the sink on and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I did my hair and walked to my closet to change.

I got changed into this:

I walked downstairs and saw my mom eating a fruit salad at the table

I walked downstairs and saw my mom eating a fruit salad at the table. "Good morning mom." I said and went to sit by her. "Good Morning sweetie."

"So why exactly are you here?" I asked. "Yeah, why are you here?" Kendall adds. "What do you guys not want me here?" She questioned raising her eyebrows. "Do you want me to be honest?" Kendall laughed at me and my mom glared at us both.

"Well, all of your sisters and I are going mini golfing for KUWTK and I came to pick you guys up." "But we never agreed to this." Kendall argued. "I don't need you to agree I say you're going so you are." she said back.

I sighed I banged my head off the counter a couple times before my mom but her hand on my head holding me back from hitting it anymore. "Stop that you are going to hurt yourself!" She said. "I know that's the point." I replied.

"Girls come on we have to be there in a hour." "Fine." Kendall huffed and put her shoes on.
"I'm not going." I said stubbornly. "Yes you are." My mom said annoyed. "Nope"

My mom looked at Kendall and she shook her head. I was confused until Kendall walked over to me and grabbed by the waist. She carried me outside, I just let my body hang and I didn't make much of an effort to get out of her grasp.

She placed me in the back of the car and got in the passengers seat. I buckled up and my mother started to drive out of the neighborhood.

We were there within twenty minutes and met up with Kourtney, Khloe, Kim, and Kylie at the entrance. "Hey guys" I said as they each hugged me. They responded with "hi" or "hey" then we went inside.

Once my mom paid they started the cameras. We walked to the first hole and all my sisters sucked at golfing except for Kourtney and I.

Everything was going smoothly until Kylie went to kit the ball but accidentally let go of her golf club.
It went flying behind her and hit me in the face, and caused me to get a bloody nose.

"um OUCH!" I said to her a little aggressive. "Well why were you standing behind me?" She asked laughing at me. "It's not funny Kylie." Kourtney said nudging her in the side with her elbow. "You could have knocked one of her teeth out!" Kendall said jokingly which made Kylie laugh even more.

I sneezed and tried to turn away but it was too late and my nose blood was all over Kylies shoulder.
Every one started laughing now except for Kylie, she was panicking because it was her new top and she apparently paid a load of money for it.

"Karmas a bitch Ky." I chuckled as we continued golfing. She just rolled her eyes and went.

There were no other problems so far and we are now on the last hole, Kourtney and I are tied at the moment. She hit the ball and got a hole in one. Shit.

"ok your up Kam." Khloe said and rubbed my shoulder. I swung my golf club and i missed the hole by an inch. "Damn it" I mumbled and hit it once more but very lightly so it would go in.

Kourtney cheered since she won and got to pick her prize. After she chose a teddy bear we all went back home but mom had a meeting so Kim had to take Kendall and I back home.

I got in the back once again and the three of us talked until we arrived back home. "Thanks Kim, love you" I said and closed the door. "No problem love you too" I unlocked the front door and walked straight up to my bedroom.

As soon as i laid down on my bed my phone started to ring. I sighed and answered the call. When i did i saw Avanis face pop up on my screen.

"Hey Vani, whats up?" "Hi Kam I was wondering if you wanted to come over to the Hype house tomorrow we are having a small party just with Sway." "Ugh you know I don't like being around a groups of people.." I complained looking at her though the screen. "I know but if you get uncomfortable you can always go up to one of the girls rooms, I'll show you around a bit when you get here."

I thought about it for a second before asking "will Amelie and Jaden be there?" " Yep" she said instantly. "Ok fine" I said giving in.

Avani squealed and said "ok make sure to wear something cute, see you tomorrow bebe love you."
"Ok love you babes" I hung up after that and laid  under the blanket at the end of my bed.
I switched on my tv and just chilled for a while.

This is what the outside of Kendall and Kams house looks like:

If you don't like it you can imagine something else. This was the best I could find.