𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

I woke up at 9:45 and quickly got a shower since I remembered Avani and Amelie would be picking me up in like and hour.

When I got out I did my all the stuff you do in the morning and I got dressed. I decided I would try to do my hair and it ended up pretty good. I also grabbed my mini backpack and put a brush, bathing suit and some other random stuff I might need.

Outfit:

Hair:

I went to the kitchen and put a piece of bread in the toaster

I went to the kitchen and put a piece of bread in the toaster. I waited a couple of seconds for it to pop, when it did I took it out and spread some butter on it.

I sat down and ate. Once I was done I sat in the living room and watched tv until I heard a knock on the door. I made my way over to it and looked out the window before opening it. It was Avani so I opened it and walked outside.

"Your hair looks so cute!" She squealed putting her arm around my shoulder and walking to the car with me. "thanks i thought i would put an effort into looking decent today" I chuckled at my own words and hopped in the back seat. Somehow I always end up in the back, but I didn't mind I had more space if nobody was back there with me.

They let me pick the songs we listened to and I picked multiple songs from Green Day, Fall Out Boy, The All-American Rejects and more in that genre of music. They sang along with me to the songs they did know and hummed to the ones they didn't. Soon we pulled up to a familiar house and parked in the driveway.

I followed the two girls into the house. There were some people in kitchen where they lead me. Avani shouted making sure everyone heard "for people who don't know this is my best friend Kameron Jenner!" happy expressions formed on their faces and I was glad.

Everyone came up to me and introduced themselves. Then the cute boy from the other night came up to me, I believe his name was Nick.
He said "I didnt think I would be seeing you today"
"Well I guess you thought wrong then" "wanna go hangout by the pool?" "Sure" I responded, he grabbed my hand and lead me outside.

We sat on the chairs and started getting to know each other. He was really sweet, I could talk to him all day and not get bored. "So any celebrity friends?" He asked laying back and looking up at the clouds. "Of course, two of my best friends are Harry Styles and Tom Holland. I also hang out with Billie Eilish, Niall Horan,Gigi and Bella Hadid and Hailey Bieber." "damn, thats a lot" "well i am a Jenner" "oh yeah i kinda forgot about that, whats it like?" "i love my sisters but sometimes i want to murder them and im the least known out if all of them" "you may be the least known but you are the prettiest" "eh" " I'm serious, your gorgeous" "thanks, your pretty cute too"

We talked some more until a boy named chase came out and said "the food is here if you want any" "ok" I said. "Mk thanks chase" Nick said and reached his hand out to help me up. We smiled at each other and went into to the kitchen.

I sat between Dixie and Avani. I talked with Dixie for awhile when we ate. She was super cool and I could tell we would end up being good friends. "You should come over more"she said taking a bite of her chicken nugget. "I would love to, everyone seems super nice" "do you wanna hangout tomorrow?"she asked. I said "I can't tomorrow I have a meeting with my sister and a couple of friends for modeling" "oh, well have fun at the meeting"she replied a little sad. "Maybe you and some of the girls can come over to my house for a movie night Wednesday" (right now it's Monday) she started smiling and quickly said "that's would be great"

"Let's go in the pool!" Calvin screamed. Everyone cheered and went up in different rooms to get changed. Dixie and Charli dragged me up to a room. "Can you please put this one on?" Charli questioned throwing me a suit and giving me puppy dog eyes. "Sure" "yes!" Charli whisper-shouted to herself. I chuckled and went in the bathroom.
In the middle of changing I hear a very familiar voice talking to Charli and Dixie. It was definitely Avani.

Swimsuit:

I poked my head out the door "I'm not too sure about this" I laughed nervously

I poked my head out the door "I'm not too sure about this" I laughed nervously. "Just come out so we can see" Charli begged. "Yeah come on I bet you look great" Dixie complimented. "Fine" I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

Huge smiles grew on their faces. Avani smirked and said "my bebe is the baddest bitch here" I laughed and said "thanks, but are you sure I should go out in this" "positive" charli said and pulled me all the way to the pool.

When I walked out everyone's attention was on me but my attention was only on Nick. He looked so cute sitting there in the pool. We made eye contact and he looked me up and down. Like usual I got insecure and covered my stomach with my arms. I started getting nervous because everyone was still looking at me. Avani and Amelie could tell so they each grabbed one of my arms and made me get in the pool with them.

Nick swam over to me and smiled. Damn, that smile. "You look great, the color compliments your dark hair nicely" I blushed a little, the fuck I never blush. What is this guy doing to me. "Thank you" my words came out in almost a whisper.

••••••

The rest of the day we just partied and had a great time. Sadly I had to leave, its 11pm and I'm driving back home.

When I get home I'm greeted by Kendall making popcorn. "heyo" she says looking up from her phone. "Hi, I'm gonna go up to my room wanna watch Netflix up there" "sure when the popcorns done I'll come up" "Mk"

I walked up to my room and I did what I did every night before getting in bed. My sister came with a warm bowl of popcorn and sodas. She sat under the blanket with me and put the bowl in the middle of us, she also handed me a soda. I opened in and took a couple sips, I then laid back and switched a show on.

We watched it for about two hours but both ended up falling asleep.