𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

The light beamed through my big windows and the sound of Kendall talking on the phone echoed through the house. I sat up in my comfy bed and checked my phone. I saw a text from Avani and some other notifications. I tapped on Avanis contact interested in what she said.

•••••••

Babes🤑😈

Babes🤑😈
Amelie is coming over
At 1:00 so i can
do her makeup and we
can get dressed for the
party. You coming?

Bby Kam💸🥵🖤
Ofc, see you soon❤️

Babes🤑😈
Ok bye❤️

•••••••

I heard Kendall walk by my room so i shouted at her "Yo Ken you wanna help me pick my outfit for the party?" my door flew open and she said "well duh"
I smiled as she made her way over to me. "The party is more causal so I don't wanna wear a dress."
"Mk"

"i have to go in a hour because i have a meeting" she said rumaging through my cloths. "Ok I have to go in two hours because I'm meeting at Avanis so she can do mine and Amelies makeup and we can get ready there" "sounds fun, make sure to tell me all the shit that goes down when you get home"she smiled turning to me and handing me a top. "Don't worry I will"

We searched through the rest of my cloths until I found some pants to match my top. I put them in my mini black backpack along with a box that has my jewelry I'm going to wear in it. I thanked Kendall and she went off to her meeting.

I slid down the stairs on my butt and went to the kitchen to get some food. I chose a bagel and had some strawberries on the side. When I had everything on my plate I sat at the island in the center of the kitchen.

I sat around on my phone as I ate, when I finished I threw my plate in the sink so I could wash it later and went back up to my room.

I changed into a black cropped tank top and some sweats, I also brushed my teeth and my hair. Before I went out the door I swung my backpack over my shoulder. I got in one of the many sports cars we had and drove off.

•••••••

I parked outside of Vanis apartment building and walked up to her apartment. I knocked on her door, it flew open and both Avani and Amelie tackled me into a warm hug.

"It's been so long since we all hung out" Avani said pulling out of the group hug. Amelie laughed and said "Vani it's been four days" "yeah that's a long time" I jokingly rolled my eyes at her and went inside.

"Ok we don't have to leave until 8 so let's have a photo shoot" The curly haired girl said. "But shouldn't we have a photo shoot after we are done getting all dressed up?" I asked. "We can just do both" she replied. Amelie and I nodded our heads and we made our way to the back of the apartment building where there are some places to hang out.

•••••••

"say cheese Kam" Amelie said out of no where. Her and Avani looked at the photo she had just taken and laughed. She took one more picture of me and i posted them on instagram

@Kameron.Jenner:

Jenner: