𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

I followed Avani and Amelie over to the couches where people were hanging out.

I sat by Jaden and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a side hug. We talked for a little until Avani said "Guys this is Kameron" she pointed to me and a shorter girl with short dark brown hair said "I know! Nice to meet you I'm Charli" I smiled and said "Nice to meet you to, you can just call me Kam"

I got introduced to some people then Avani took me over to meet some boy. "Nick, this is Kam" she said to him, he replied with "So your the girl Avani and Amelie won't shut the fuck up about" "I guess so" I said with a slight smile.

"Ok I'll be right back stay here" Avani said knowing what she was doing. "Mk" I answered.
"You wanna grab a drink?" Nick asked. "Sure"
He grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen where he filled two cups with some kind of alcohol.

He gave me one and I took a few sips until he once again grabbed my hand but this time led me to where a group of people were playing a game.

"Yo Nick you playing seven minutes in heaven with us?" One boys asked. "Yep" Nick said back and sat next to the boy. I looked around the circle of people and my eyes landed on Jaden I smiled and sat next to him. He put one arm around my waist and held his drink with the other.

It was now my turn and I spun the bottle it slowed down and stopped at Nick. We got up and went into the closet. He closed the door and a girl said from outside "ok time just started"

We sat in silence for a couple mintues just staring at each other. "Ok I'm going to cut to the chase, you look hot as fuck and I really wanna make out right now" he said breaking the silence. "Eh I don't know if I can say the same" "oh really" he whispered getting closer to me.

"Yep" I said looking at him. He was now standing with his body close to mine and looking down at me. "Well would it change your mind if I did this-" he pushed me against the wall and was about to kiss me until there was a bang on the door and someone shouted "times up!"

Nick rolled his eyes, I moved his hand off my waist and whispered in his ear "maybe next time buddy" I smiled and walked out leaving him a bit confused and annoyed at the same time.

I didn't return to the circle instead I went to grab a drink, and another, and another, and another one, and one more. Soon I was drunk but I still knew what I was doing. I think.

Avani and Amelie walked over to me and we danced for a while until we were tired. It was like four in the morning so I called Kendall to come pick me up and to bring someone else to drive my car back.

She got here pretty quickly and brought Harry with her since they were already hanging out before I called. "Heyoooo Hazza how are you?" I said clearly drunk. "Mm pretty good, it looks like you had a good time" he said back buckling my seat belt for me. "I sure did" I chuckled. He kissed my head and got in my car. Avani and Amelie ended up coming to my house too.

When we got back home Kendall helped us out and put the car in the garage. I went up to my bedroom with my two friends trailing behind.

When I got through the door I plopped right down on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

•••••••

The next day I woke up to my head pounding. I groaned as I tried to walk over to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and made it as cold as possible. I slowly took off my cloths and got in.

The cold water made me feel so much better. I washed my hair and body then got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I lazily brushed my teeth and hair and went back into my room.

Avani and Amelie were still passed out so I got changed and went downstairs to get breakfast for us.

Outfit:

I slowly walked downstairs and found Kendall with ihop

I slowly walked downstairs and found Kendall with ihop. "Where did you get that?" I asked. "We just got back from picking it up for you guys"

I was confused because she said "we" but then Harry and Tom walked in. "why did you need so much damn food" tom complained hauling a bag with him.

"Good morning Tom" I said looking at the food. "It's 1:00 pm Kam." He replied laughing a little. "Oh, well then good afternoon" I said with a smile.

"Can we please eat now I'm starving" Harry chimed in. "Sure let me go wake up Avani and Amelie" "who are Avani and Amelie?" Tom asked. "My friends I've mentioned them before" "oh ok"

I walked back up to my bedroom and shook them awake. "Kendall, Harry and Tom brought food for us come on" I said still shaking them. "Ok,ok we're up" Amelie said stretching. "Wait Harry styles?!" Amelie said. "Yes I've told you guys about him multiple times he's one of my best friends" "oh I thought you were joking" Avani said. "And why would I be joking?" I said walking out of the room.

"Wait Tom who?" Avani said following close behind. me. "You'll see" I said back. We entered the kitchen and Avani and Amelies eyes widened when they saw two of my best friends sitting at the table.

I sat by Harry and Avani and Amelie sat in the two seats to the right of me. Kendall and Tom sat across from us and had all the food spread out on the table.

I grabbed two pancakes and started eating, everyone else did the same. We talked while we ate and Avani and Amelie got to know Tom and Harry a little. "Ok I think I'm gonna get going thanks for letting us sleep here" Avani said standing up and pushing her chair in. "I'm gonna head out too, love you Kam text you later"Amelie said doing the same.
"Love you guys" I said and they walked out the front door and to their Uber.