𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

After laying around for a couple hours I went downstairs and looked through the kitchen for something to eat. I didn't really find anything that looked good so I went up to Kendall's room.

I knocked before i went in, "come in!" she shouted.
I opened the door and sat on her bed while she was in her closet doing something. "There's no food downstairs." I stated grumpily. "I know we have to go grocery shopping or get someone to do it for us." "But I don't wanna go now, let's go get McDonald's" "ok, I'll be down in a minute" she said finally walking out of her closet.

I nodded my head and walked downstairs towards the garage. I was trying to decide which car we should take when Kendall walked in and said "let's take that one." "Ok, you driving?" "Yup" she replied back and hopped in the drivers seat.

This is the car they take:

(Idk anything about cars I just picked one that looked cool)

••••••••

We pulled up in the drive thru and Kendall ordered a cheese burger and fries for herself and a ten piece chicken nugget and fries for me.

We pulled up to the first window to pay and the girl there freaked out and asked if she could take a picture. I said sure and we posed for the photo. I gave her a twenty dollar tip and we went to the second window to get our food.

"Hey can we just park in the parking lot to eat instead of going home?" I asked my sister. "Sure, that's what I wanted to do anyway" she responded and parked in a spot.

We ate our food and sang a couple of songs together. I really enjoyed my time spent with my sisters because they always seem to be busy so it's very rare that we all hangout together like we did today but it was for the show.

Kendall and I aren't really on the show that much but I like it that way, and Kourtney was talking about taking a break from it. I don't blame her, having cameras in your face all the time can get really annoying.

We ate the rest of our food and started driving back. the sun was starting to set when Kendall pulled into the garage and I had an idea. "We should climb up on the roof and watch the sun set"
"That sounds fun let's go" we ran out of the garage and went into the guest room which had a window that we could climb out of and onto the roof.

We got up just in time to watch it. I laid back and just enjoyed the moment. "This was a good idea Kam, it's beautiful" "yeah it is really pretty"
"I heard you are going to a party tomorrow"
"Yeah..." I mumbled "what's wrong, you love to party" "yeah, but the only people I know are Avani, Amelie and Jaden." "So what's wrong with that, just make new friends"

I let out another sigh before speaking. " you know that's hard for me and I don't like being in crowds"
"Don't worry I know....just go out of your comfort zone and have fun" "ok but I'll probably get messed up so you might need to come pick me up"
"Ayy that's my girl and if you call I'll be there"

We laughed for a while until she brought up something that happened last year "remember when we got shit-faced at Moms birthday party and she wouldn't talk to us for a week because we pushed her into the fountain and Kim had to drive us home" that's made us laugh even more. "Yeah that was the best I have no clue what we were thinking when we pushed her in" "the thing is we weren't thinking"

After a couple minutes we decided to go back inside. I tried pulling the window up but it wouldn't budge. "Ummm Kendall....." "yeah?" "The window won't open" "Are you sure, let me try" I stepped out of the way and she tried opening it but still it didn't budge.

"Ugh!" She groaned "what are we going to do now?" She added. "Hmm" I hummed as I walked around the roof looking for a way to get down. I walked to the back of it and looked at the distance from the roof to the pool. It seemed like we could jump into it so I shouted "Hey come over here I think I found a way!" "Coming!"

I heard footsteps approaching me and she stood next to me. "Ok so what if we jump in the pool"
"That's actually a good idea but I really don't wanna get wet." "Oh come on you can just get a shower when we get inside" "Fine let's go"

We took a couple steps back and ran towards the edge. We both jumped at the same time and landed in the freezing cold pool. "Fuck I forget the heater turned off at seven" "Oh my god!" Kendall yelled and pulled herself out of the water. I followed her and we walked in the back door.

I locked it and went up to get a warm shower. "Night" she said laughing a bit at my appearance.
"Good night" I also laughed and we went separate ways to our bedrooms.

I turned the shower on and stripped of my wet cloths. I hopped in and the warm water hitting my skin relaxed me. I washed my hair and body, then shaved. I got out and put an old shirt and sweats on. I crawled into bed and watched tv until I got tired and went to sleep.